15

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(15)

Volume(15)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (14).Next chapter: Volumes (16).

Uncle Li, what did you cook at noon today, so grand?

The head chef smiled and said: You will know later, I promise not to let you down!

After the soldiers listened, they quickly formed a team, seized the table, and then sent representatives to serve the dishes.

The dishes came back one by one, and the soldiers were still a little strange.

Isn't this similar to usual, and you have to be so mysterious?

Before he finished speaking, there was a sudden exclamation from the other side of the window.

Wow, what kind of dish is this?

What what? I'll see, hey, what is this?

What is this again?

Three dishes were brought out in the back, all of which the soldiers had never seen.

A plate of cyan leaves, a plate of yellow shredded vegetables, and a plate of extra large ones, what kind of meat does it look like?

The head chef introduced: The green is the sweet potato leaves in the field outside, the yellow is the sour and spicy shredded potatoes, and the last plate is braised fish with thorns inside, be careful when eating. This is all Xiao Fang Li's extra meal for everyone. Okay, let's go for dinner.

I heard that it was the ingredients provided by Xiao Fang Li, and everyone stretched out their chopsticks to the three plates as soon as possible.

Wow, this leaf, so tender!

I lean, this yellow silk, delicious, so appetizing!!

When these two people finished eating what was in their mouths, and then looked at the others at the same table, they saw that they quickly went to the plate of braised fish without saying a word, and in the blink of an eye, the fish was divided in half.

I lean, don't take you like this, all in my own bowl!

I'll go, grab it!

Eh, leave a little for me, leave a little for me! I haven't caught it yet!

And is there organizational discipline anymore?! When the marshal sees you, you will die! I'm going to report you! Leave me a bite!

Even the leaves you rob it, it's still not a good brother! I leaned, hahaha, I finally grabbed it!

The other dishes had not moved, and the three dishes had been swept away, even the ginger, garlic, onions and soup inside, all of which went into the stomachs of the soldiers.

Every table is similar, what good brothers, what iron laws of military discipline, in the face of food, that does not matter.

Rong Ming saw the chaotic situation outside in the small restaurant, and couldn't help frowning.

Seeing this, Xia Yang was about to go out to remind the soldiers, but was pulled by Professor Hu.

Professor Hu smiled and said: It's rare to be lively, don't spoil everyone's appetite.

Fang Li said with a smile: Because there are many people, the fish is not easy to divide, I originally wanted to make garlic grilled fish, but there is no tin foil, so I can only make this.