38

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(38)

Volume(38)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (37).Next chapter: Volumes (39).

Wait a minute!

Seeing that he was leaving, Wen Zhixian quickly called out to him.

Fang Li turned his head, Brother Zhixian, what's your problem?

You said to help me solve mind reading. Wen Zhixian said.

Oh, yes. Fang Li came back to sit down, and he said to Wen Zhixian very seriously, Brother Zhixian, do you really not want this power? Your status is special, and I believe that Uncle Marshal has also sent many people to ensure your safety. I've heard that you haven't studied martial arts, you don't have fists and feet, and your abilities are actually very necessary for your safety, and they may save your life at critical moments.

With this power, if someone wants to have any bad thoughts about Wen Zhixian, they can't escape his eyes, and he can detect it first.

Rong Min also nodded: Yes.

I believe they can protect me well. Wen Zhixian said firmly.

After too long underground, he wanted to get back into the sun.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming.

I respect Dr. Wen's decision and believe that our fighters can protect Dr. Wen. After thinking about it, Rong Min asked Fang Li again, can you teach him to control himself? Seal it when you need it, seal it when you don't?

Fang Li: How did he know I would?

Wen Zhixian also looked at him expectantly.

Fang Li still confirmed again: Brother Zhixian, are you sure you really want to seal it?

I'm sure. Wen Zhixian nodded.

Fang Li sat down beside him, stretched out his hand towards him, and gave me your left hand.

Wen Zhixian stretched out his hand, Fang Li took his pulse, and the spiritual power followed into his meridians, circled in the body, and then entered the heart.

He raised his small eyebrows, withdrew his hand, looked up at Wen Zhixian, and was surprised: Brother Zhixian, it turns out that your beast form is a mackerel.

No wonder it's so good-looking!

Moreover, there were shadows of other demon bloodlines in his bloodline, and Fang Li did not find out what it was for the time being. However, his ancestors should be a combination of the mackerel and other demon races, and the descendants are combined with humans.

It is very amazing that according to Xiao Hei, when Wen Zhixian changes, he lights up his brain and mind reading, which is the development of both human bloodline and demon bloodline.

It seems that in this world, it is relatively rare.

Saijin? Wen Zhixian frowned, isn't it a mermaid?

It turns out that they all use the term mermaid, this is the Western saying, Fang Li is helpless, another statement.

Wen Zhixian asked: Can it be sealed?

OK.

When he heard this, he was overjoyed, and the whole person lit up.