111

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(111)

Volume(111)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (110).Next chapter: Divided volumes (112).

Play it all again! The little bell said with interest, I didn't see the Dunhuang mural last time, this time I specially went over to see it, the paintings inside have been painted a lot, so beautiful!

Fang Li said with a smile: There are too many murals inside, and it has to be painted slowly, and it will take some time to fully recover.

Well, I know, I see that those painters have practiced below many times before they dare to paint on it, which is really not easy. Little Bell sighed.

Fang Li explained: Because their painting skills and styles are different from ancient times, there are too many differences, so they should be cautious about brushing.

Fang Li handed the cut sugar cane to the little bell, and then cut it for Ding Leyu.

The little bell took a bite of the sugar cane, chewed a few mouthfuls to suck the sugar cane juice, and spit out the dregs and put it in the other hand.

Fang Li looked at it, raised his chin towards the field, and threw it directly into the sugar cane field, fertilizer.

Oh. The little bell looked at the bagasse, hesitated, and obediently threw it into the field, throwing garbage everywhere for the first time, and was a little embarrassed.

Fang Li cut another piece of sugar cane and handed it to Ding Leyu a few times, threw the knife into the frame, washed his hands, and said: Your mother is over there in the film and television city, and there are still performances in the film and television city at night, have you watched it?

Qiu Qiu not only preserved a lot of books in the space, but also many film and television dramas.

At the beginning, Fang Li didn't know that Qiu Qiu had saved so many film and television dramas, but one day he was looking for a message in it, and suddenly entered another data room, which was full of hard disks for saving film and television dramas.

He suddenly thought that so many film and television dramas can enrich the lives of employees, and can also let interstellar people understand ancient entertainment knowledge.

He picked out several classic TV series and movies, both Chinese and foreign, what "Journey to the West", "Dream of the Red Mansion", "The Legend of the Condor Heroes", "Dragon Babu", "Yongzheng Dynasty", "The Lord of the Rings" series, etc., and then asked Wen Zhixian to transmit and translate it, and broadcast it in the canteen in the living area.

Unexpectedly, especially popular!

It was played every night from 8 to 10 o'clock, and the cafeteria was full of people, and everyone watched with relish.

Fang Li saw that everyone liked to watch it so much, and his brain turned, and he let Chu Cheng acquire a video playback platform that was about to go bankrupt.

After the rectification and optimization of the platform, all the original videos were removed, and all the film and television dramas of the earth in the space were put on them, which were broadcast for free to the entire imperial audience, and then they only charged advertisers advertising fees.

Less than a week after the platform went live, their platform exploded online.

There are a lot of ancient earth styles and human feelings inside, mixed with historical knowledge, which makes interstellar people particularly fascinated.