74

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(74)

Volume(74)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (73).Next chapter: Divided volumes (75).

The minister's wife twisted his arm: What relationship? What do I care about you? If it weren't for you and him, we could still go to someone to help, but now it's good, there is no one who wants to help!

Madame huffed and climbed into bed. The Minister of Finance rubbed his arm, it hurt, and he lay down with his teeth in pain, but the quilt was swept away by his wife.

Minister of Finance: Don't dare to be angry.

On Earth.

President Fang, President Chu, has already been sold. The sales manager said with a smile.

Fang Li really felt that the second was not there, he used to be a buyer who went to snap up, and he often encountered this kind of goods that were less than a second, and he only hated how the number of goods was so small!

Now that I'm a seller, this feels different in an instant.

Wow, that's pretty cool too! Fang Li himself also logged in to the sales platform, he refreshed, and then clicked and the second was gone.

The employees in the sales center are also very excited, and if the company's products sell well, then their bonuses will be more.

Chu Cheng smiled, and told the sales manager to cooperate well with the distribution center, be careful, don't send the wrong order, at least two people check.

Be. The sales manager nods.

Fang Li boarded Xingbo and looked at it, and their official Bo really began to rejoice and roar again.

Whoosh, I grabbed it!

Stumble! I didn't grab it again today!

It's too hard, I'm too hard! I got up at two or three o'clock in the middle of the night, and now I am completely sleepy!

I snatched it, wowhaha~

Envy snatched it.

Fight again tomorrow!

Looking at the comments of netizens, Fang Li was in a good mood, he walked out of the sales department with Chu Cheng, went to the distribution center below, and then the manager of the administration department called.

Mr. Fang, Mr. Chu, the phones at our front desk have all been flooded, and they are all coming to make an appointment to visit. There are still many more that are already outside the Earth's atmosphere and are waiting.

Fang Li asked: What are they?

The manager of the administration department shared with them a list of those that had arrived so far, those that were on the way, and some of which had asked for a time to make an appointment first. Many media outlets, do you see what you need to see?

Chu Chengdao: No need, let them record the list, and we will decide in the afternoon.

Administrative Manager: Received.

Fruits and vegetables are selling very well, what was sold yesterday has been packaged and shipped, and the courier company has also been sent out in time, and things are going well.