99

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(99)

Volume(99)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (98).Next chapter: Divided volumes (100).

Director Yang looked at the other courier tracking numbers in the company's backstage, and then looked at the courier tracking number on the table, thinking about the courier tracking number that Wang Guixiang and his father received, and felt that something was wrong.

He carefully compared it, suddenly widened his eyes, and quickly checked on the official website of Flying Eagle Express, Mr. Fang, you see this.

Fang Li leaned over, and Director Yang pointed to all the express tracking numbers in the company's backstage and the information on the official website of Feiying Express.

You see, all the tracking numbers of Flying Eagle Express start with FY, the letters of each region are different, representing different regions, T22 planet is FYT22 followed by specific numbers, FYDQ This is a new batch of single numbers they gave to the earth. But you see that the single number of Auntie is FYDO, which looks very similar, but, Director Yang pointed to the encoding rules of Flying Eagle's express tracking number on the page, and entered FYDO into the Flying Eagle Express query system, whether it is in the rules or in the system,

there is no FYDO beginning.

The two looked at each other, and Fang Li said: "I'll call and ask."

Fang Li walked to the balcony and dialed Rachel's phone.

Rachel quickly answered, Xiao Li, why did you remember to call me?

Sister Rachel, I'm sorry to bother you, I have a question I want to consult you.

Rachel: You asked.

Fang Li: Sister Rachel, does your company have a courier bill starting with FYDO?

Rachel: DO? No, we only have DQ, which refers to the Earth, and all other planets are planet serial numbers.

Fang Li: Okay, got it, thank you Sister Rachel.

Rachel wondered: What's wrong? What does this do, you ask?

It's okay, I'll look something up, check it out and tell you.

Okay.

After hanging up the phone, Fang Li returned to the living room and shook his head at Director Yang, and the two knew that they had found the key to the problem.

The problem lies in that purchasing and express delivery, and finding the problem, Fang Li and Director Yang have points in their hearts.

Fang Li thought for a while, and then asked his aunt: Auntie, do you know Wang Maosheng? Wang Maosheng is Wang Guixiang's father.

The aunt shook her head: I don't know.

So how did you add this person?

At the wet market, when I went to buy vegetables, he came and asked himself.

Fang Li: Director Yang: Qian Mechanics: Qian Mechanics was a little speechless, and said to his wife:

Why do you believe in everything? I guess it's a liar.

Auntie grievance: I just want to buy it back for you to eat, you don't have to hurt so much. I can't grab it every day, he said that he can rob it for him, and he said that he helped others grab a lot, and if he didn't grab it, he didn't use money, I want to say just try.