4

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(4)

Volume(4)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume 3Next chapter: Divided into volumes (5).

He got up, withdrew his demon power, and taught the two of them: I will release you today, but I advise you that it is not right to be a pirate, and you should be a good person in the future.

The pressure on their bodies disappeared, and the two got up from the ground.

Gu Xin was already so weak that he couldn't stand steadily, but Yuan Shan rushed straight at Fang Li with his teeth, little rabbit cub, look at me Before

he finished speaking, Fang Li raised the gun in his hand and pointed it at him: Do you want to carry another paragraph?

Yuan Shan braked sharply and fixed in place, raised his hands in front of his chest and waved his hands, and said with a smile: No, no, I just say goodbye to you, haha, goodbye.

After that, he quickly picked up Gu Xin and prepared to run.

Wait a minute.

Hara Shan carried his companion back, what else to do and do?

Fang Li held the gun, the muzzle was pointed at the original mountain, and his chin was lifted to the side of the aircraft, the key, the password.

Fang Li actually didn't know how the flying machine would be locked 20,000 years later, so he tentatively said that there must be a way to open it.

Hara Shan took out an oval-shaped controller from the pocket of Gu Xin's protective suit with a bitter face and handed it over.

Fang Li took it, but the muzzle did not move away, deceived him: And what?

Yuan Shan reluctantly reported a string of numeric passwords, very long, nine digits, fortunately Fang Li remembered well, and remembered it after listening to it once.

Fang Li looked at him and continued.

Harayama glared: I told you everything, what else do you want to know?

Fang Li tilted his head to look at him, seeing that he didn't look like he was lying, waved his hand, and got out.

Yuanshan quickly carried Gu Xin and ran.

When he ran two or three hundred meters away, he glanced back and shouted unwillingly.

You wait, little bunny, I'll be back!

Fang Li:

Are you a descendant of Big Big Wolf?

Chapter 4: Are You an Elementary School Student, Fighting and Looking for Helpers

When the two disappeared from view, Fang Li retracted his gaze, wagged his tail, and cheered.

Wow, this shot is cool!

He looked over and over at the gun in his hand, which was similar to the previous laser gun, but much lighter and smaller.

My God, how many times more scopes is this? So clear. Don't know how effective it is?

He looked around, walked a little farther, and then faced a mountain in the distance, wondering how far he could hit?

He pulled the trigger, and the recoil was small.