40

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(40)

Volume(40)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate Volumes (39).Next chapter: Volumes (41).

When he heard this, he was perfunctory, and Rong Ming was helpless, the dragon head turned around, and his nose arched Fang Li's head.

Your power is very different from ours.

It's just that the exercise method is different, just like math problems, there can be multiple solutions, and in the end you can get the result.

Fang Li replied while looking at the back of the gradually climbing dragon's back, his eyes lit up, and he suddenly turned into a little fox and climbed directly up.

But the dragon scales were too slippery, and he climbed a few steps and slid down.

He simply used some spiritual power on his feet, ran directly to the dragon's neck, and then spread his limbs on both sides of the dragon's body, rushed down his head, and rushed down the dragon's back as a slide.

Wow, ahh

Yung Ming: If you have to say it sooner or later, you can do it now.

It's useless to say it now, and besides, you don't trust me. I'll have to leave some hole cards for myself. The little fox climbed up and also made a request, Uncle Marshal, can you raise your head a little?

Rong Ming:

Rong Ming raised his head, the angle of his back was bigger, and the slide was higher.

He said helplessly: Be careful to fall out.

It won't. After the little fox finished speaking, he spread his limbs again, and rushed down with his belly against the dragon scales.

Rong Min also said: Trust is mutual.

I know, so I'm not in a hurry. The little fox got up, stood on the dragon's tail, tilted his head and said, Uncle Marshal, when the time is right, I will tell you.

Rong Min sighed: Okay.

So let's fly around first, right? I want to be closer to the moon. The little fox looked at him expectantly.

The dragon's head fell down, the dragon's tail was raised, and the little fox was sent near the dragon's head, went up, and grasped steadily.

The little fox's eyes lit up, jumped onto the dragon's head, turned into a human form, and grabbed the dragon horns on both sides with both hands.

Uncle Marshal, I'm fine.

The black dragon snorted, raised his head, stretched his body and soared into the air, heading straight for the moon.

The breeze was blowing in his face, and the clear moonlight bathed his whole body, and Fang Li laughed pleasantly.

Uncle Marshal, do you feel that it is especially comfortable when you are illuminated by the moonlight?

Yung: Hmm.

Uncle Marshal, on the night of the full moon in the future, you will change into a beast form a lot, which will be good for your body.

Why?

Because it's moonshine, it's comfortable~

Oh.