93

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(93)

Volume(93)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (92).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (94).

Fang Li raised his chin, and his small expression was particularly deliberate.

Of course, and the second rice contracting area has already been planted, and they are also starting to plant trees! The third rice contracting area has already started contracting to train technicians.

This part of the work has been carried out in an orderly manner.

Rong Min loved to see his full appearance, and reached out and touched his head.

After they have planted their own responsibility mountain, they can also hire them to continue planting. Rong Min said.

Fang Li turned around and was pleasantly surprised: "Yes, I also think so, as long as they are willing, I am willing to spend money to ask them to plant." They are all engaged in this business, they know more than others, and they can also reduce costs.

Rong Min nodded.

They looked all the way over, after seeing the rice contracting area, and then went to the north to see the wheat contracting area.

The wheat has grown to almost 20 centimeters tall, has begun to tillers, and is very luxuriant.

This side is the North China Plain area, there are no mountains, and the view is very open. Moreover, the wheat planting area has been specially planned, the roads and land are particularly neat, looking at the past, the entire plain is green, and the mood is particularly comfortable.

Fang Li looked at it, turned his head and suddenly found that a blue ball of light appeared behind him.

Ballball! Fang Li shouted in surprise, you came out of retreat?

Balls? That system?

Rong Ming's eyebrows jumped, and he followed Fang Li's line of sight, but saw nothing.

The ball floated to Fang Li, and I felt some changes and came out to take a look.

It was surprised again: Have you returned to your cultivation and human form?

Fang Li said happily: Yes, it has been a while since it was restored!

Congratulations! Qiu Qiu was happy for him.

Fang Li: Thank you! And thanks to you, I was able to recover so quickly.

Or planted medicinal herbs in its space and made Hui Yuan Dan, so that this can recover so quickly.

Seeing Fang Li's gaze move to front of him, Rong Ming held back for a while, but he couldn't help but ask: "That system?"

Right. Fang Li nodded, suddenly wanted to go to Rong Ming couldn't see the ball, pointed to the front of him and said, it is here.

Rong Min looked at the empty place and shook his head to indicate that he couldn't see.

Fang Li asked Qiuqiu: Qiuqiu, can you let Rong Min see you?

Qiu Qiu glanced at Rong Min and asked, "You told him?"

Yes, don't worry, he won't say it, it's very reliable. Fang Li nodded, trusting Rong Min very much.