103

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(103)

Volume(103)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (102).Next chapter: Volumes (104).

When Rong Min returned home in the evening, Rong's mother mysteriously pulled her son aside.

Yungming: Mother, how?

Mother Rong said: The day after tomorrow, New Year's Day, are you resting?

Right. Rong Min nodded.

Mother Rong said: You have been in contact for so long, you have been on the earth, and you are busy every day. Take advantage of the rest of the day after tomorrow, you go on a date with Xiao Li. Dating, know how to date, right?

Rong's mother was a little worried, and she didn't know if her wooden son knew about dating?

She gave her son an idea, took him to the attractions to play, watched a movie or something, by the way, there is a couple restaurant on the floating island, you take him, I will book you a place, just the day after tomorrow!

Rong Ming: Rong Min raised his eyebrows, how can you

Rong mother patted him on the arm, and said sadly:

You are so stuffy, finally Xiao Li can see you, you hurry up and spend more time with him, date more, create a little romance or something, be gentle and considerate, you know? Xiao Li, this kid is so good, well-behaved and capable, don't you hurry up!

It is quite capable, and Rong Ming's mind instantly flashed the appearance of the little fox spirit.

Rong Min nodded and said, "Got it."

Don't know, put it into action! Don't just work all day, stuffy you! How did Xiao Li take a fancy to you? Wooden stake-like.

Who is the biological son?

*

The author has something to say:

No, you don't know that they have a lot of tricks~

Chapter 87: I want you to give me a legal identity In

fact, Rong's mother didn't mention it, Rong Min also planned to take Fang Li out on a date on this day.

After dinner, the family moves to the living room.

Fang Li sat next to Rong Ming, seeing that he didn't seem to be dealing with official business, leaned over and took a look, what do you see?

Rong Min pointed to several popular attractions and asked him: I have a day after tomorrow, where do you want to play?

Fang Li's eyes lit up, dating?

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Let me see.

The two heads came together and looked together.

Mother Rong and Father Rong looked at each other and smiled, Mother Rong went up to the second floor, and after a while, took down a wooden box.

She sat next to Fang Li and patted Fang Li's shoulder, Xiao Li.

Fang Li turned his head and Rong's mother.

Mother Rong opened the wooden box, took out a red silk cloth bag, and she opened the cloth bag layer by layer, and there was a fine jade jade bracelet inside.