14

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(14)

Volume(14)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (13).Next chapter: Divided volumes (15).

Fang Li held the bracelet in one hand and the protective armor around his neck in the other hand and asked: I'll give you a bracelet, you give me this protective armor, one thing for another, okay?

Yes. I really don't want to suffer at all.

Rong Ming smiled, saw the fluffy head of the little guy next to him, still did not hold back, raised his hand and rubbed it, the fluffy touch is really healing.

Fang Li fiercely protected his head with both hands and glared back at him: You touch my head again!

Oh, sorry, didn't hold back. Rong Ming held a smile at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were full of smiles, and he didn't mean to be sorry at all.

Fang Li: He puffed out his round little face and said angrily:

If you touch it again, the fruit will rise by one dollar next time!

Also fiercely emphasized: one piece at a time, the unit price!

Rise a piece and touch? Rong Min estimated his property and felt that he could touch it.

Fang Li:!

His eyes widened, and he couldn't help but take a step back, you, you shouldn't be a plush, right?!

Rong Ming's body froze for a moment, and he instantly lost his expression, denying it very seriously.

No.

I believe you're weird!

After only seeing this a few times, he had already touched his head a few times, and Fang Li no longer believed him, so he ran away with a few steps, separated by a safe distance of two meters.

Rong Ming: * The author has something to say: I changed the name of the article, familiar to me (*/\*

)

Chapter 16: Brother and Uncle

Fang Li stood far away, holding his hand and asking him:

Exchange?

Exchange. Rong Min really wanted to study the bracelet.

Fang Li didn't come closer, he still prevented Rong Min from rubbing his head, he threw the bracelet into his arms, oh, give it to you, then this protective armor belongs to me.

Yes. Rong Min caught the bracelet, did not wear it, took a look at it and put it in his pocket first.

Fang Li got the protective armor, was very happy, and was ready to study it in his free time.

He then went to three other cells and successfully recovered all the bracelets on the pirates.

However, every time he passed by Rong Ming's side, he covered his fury ears and quickly ran past Rong Ming.

Rongming:

The soldier at the door of the cell saw it and burst out laughing.

Rong Min turned his head to look over, and the warrior immediately converged his expression, standing up expressionlessly, indicating that he didn't see anything.