22

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(22)

Volume(22)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (21).Next chapter: Volumes (23).

Who?

A female voice came from the room, and the sound of slippers clicking sounded, and Fang Li obviously felt that his hand was clenched by Jing Hao.

Turning his head, Jing Hao stared at the door tightly, his lips pursed tightly.

The door opened, and in the room was a woman who looked to be in her thirties, she looked at Xia Yang and asked suspiciously: Who are you looking for?

Immediately, she turned her eyes and saw Jing Hao behind her, her eyes suddenly widened, ah she had a ghostly expression, cried out in horror, and closed the door again with a bang.

Fang Li: Rong Xiayang:

Jing Hao looked at it, and his eyes drooped.

What's your name? A male voice came from inside the room.

Outside, outside

What's outside?

Don't, don't go! Dangerous!

Yes? What is dangerous, there are thieves?

The voice in the room came out clearly, and Xia Yang knocked on the door again expressionlessly.

We are people from the military department, please open the door.

The room fell silent for a moment.

The door on the opposite side suddenly opened, leaned out a head to take a look, and after seeing Jing Hao, he closed the door again with a bang.

My God, the plague on the other side is back!

What the?! How did he come back?!

Fang Li:

We are from the military department, please open the door. Xia Yang said again in a high voice.

After a while, the door in front of him finally opened, and a man who looked at his forties stood behind the door, looked at Xia Yang, and looked at Jing Hao again.

Jing Hao called softly: Uncle.

Small, Xiaohao? The man looked at him in surprise, and his steps involuntarily took a step back.

Seeing this, Jing Hao lowered his head again and became silent.

Xia Yang took out his officer ID, Mr. Tang, I am Xia Yang of the Imperial Military Department, are you Jing Hao's guardian?

Hearing that it was a person from the military department, it was also about Jing Hao, the man was startled, thinking that Jing Hao had broken into some trouble, and hurriedly waved his hand, I am his guardian, but what he did, we don't know, he ran out a few years ago, it has nothing to do with us, nothing to do with us.

Xia Yang looked at him and said: You don't need to be nervous, nothing happened to Jing Hao, and we are not here to find trouble.

Uncle Jing Hao was relieved when he heard that he was not looking for trouble, and asked: "Then you are coming?"

Xia Yang: Can you go in and say?

Uncle Jing Hao glanced at Jing Hao, then looked at Xia Yang, and finally opened the door, please, please come in.