49

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(49)

Volume(49)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (48).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (50).

Uncle Marshal, I have no strength. Fang Li stretched out his arm.

Rong Min picked him up, patted the soil on his clothes, and sent you back. How long will you sleep this time?

It should be late in the evening.

Fang Li leaned on his shoulders, yawned, and slept peacefully.

Chapter 42: The First Batch of Primordial Earth Animals Resettled

Fang Li woke up after dinner time, and he didn't care about eating, and ran out to see the back mountain.

On the mountain, a dozen large unmanned irrigation vehicles are watering the saplings. They are very intelligent in automatically locking objects for irrigation.

Fang Li once again lamented the benefits of high technology, otherwise watering the trees on the mountain is a big project.

Qin Xingyu came down from the mountain, saw Fang Li, and asked: Xiao Li, are you awake?" Didn't eat?

No, I'll see how it goes. Fang Li looked at the mountain and asked Qin Xingyu, brother Xingyu, is it in the water tower?

Yes, the water in the water tower and the hole fertilizer are also applied, you can rest assured.

With Qin Xingyu's help watching, Fang Li was indeed relieved, and when all the saplings returned to life, they could sprinkle herb seeds.

Speaking of this, Qin Xingyu said: I went to see a mountain planted first on the other side of the base, and I saw that several saplings began to turn green.

Is it? That's great.

The two returned to the spaceship while talking, and after eating, Fang Li was called to the warship again, and the planning map came out.

You're so fast. Fang Li sighed when he saw the drawing.

The designer laughed: A team, can rush day and night not fast.

Fang Li looked at the planning map on the screen, the planting area and living area were divided, there was also an entertainment function area, the renderings of the building were also very good, and the overall style was relatively unified with the living area of the military department hundreds of meters away next door.

He looked at the plan of the military living area next door, and he saw that there was a solar power plant not far from the living quarters.

If there is any resource that the earth can use now, there is no doubt that it is light energy.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, can this be powered on after it is built?

The designer nods: Yes.

That's great. Looking at this plan, Fang Li had already seen what a small community here would look like soon after.

Very good, I have no other opinions. Fang Li said.

Rong Min asked: Is it okay to build the military living area here? Do I need to be far away from you?

Fang Li shook his head: It's okay, it's good here, it's convenient to find you." And it can also be our bodyguard, thick thighs!

Okay, we'll have construction drawings? The designer asked.