ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"W-we both are o-omegas hoseok! We cannot do th--this! Besides, I do not see you in that w-"

"Who cares?! Even if we both are omegas, we can still become one. All you have to do is leave jungkook hyung, and I will leave taehyung, and then we can live our life hap-" before hoseok could complete his words, he got pushed away from me, which made me fall down on ground as my legs had become lifeless at the sudden confession by him.

I raised my gaze, only to widen my eyes in horror, when I found jungkook standing in front of us, staring down at hoseok with raging expression.

"Have you lost your mind hoseok?! How can you be in love with an omega?!" he growled in anger, making a shiver runs down my body, but hoseok, did not even budge from his place, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am in my right mind hyung. And what is wrong being in love with jimin. He is beautiful, he is talented. He has everything which someone will want in their mate. So I do not think why sh-"

"HE HAS A MATE ALIVE FOR THE SAKE OF GODDESS LUNA HOSEOK JUNG!"

"DO NOT SHOUT ON ME HYUNG! IT IS NOT LIKE YOU CARE FOR HIM AND LOVE HIM! I CAN TREAT HIM FAR BETTER THAN YOU! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE HIM AN-"

"I WILL NEVER DO THIS EVEN IN MY DREAMS!" Jungkook shouted, and I stood up by the support of wall behind me, as their argument has started to get heated.

"WHY?! IT IS NOT LIKE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM OR YOU ARE EVER GOING TO LOVE HIM AS YOU THINKS THAT LOVE MAKE YOU WEAK! JUST LEAVE HIM FOR THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR BROTH-"

"I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU EVER COULD LOVE HIM!" And my heart skipped a beat, making an unfamiliar feeling crept in my stomach.

For some moments, everything fell silent, and both of them kept staring at each other, where jungkook was breathing heavily while glaring at hoseok.

"Oh, do not lie hyung. You yourself used to say that you will never fall for your mate. You do not love him. You are just saying this because you cannot accept two omegas being in relationship. I know this is only a lie, and you does not love him the way I do. Just leave him and I will keep him more happy than y-"

"YES I SAID THAT! BUT THAT WAS WHEN I DID NOT MET HIM! I LOVE JIMIN FROM THE DAY I LAID MY EYES ON HIM BUT I WAS IN DENIAL BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF GETTING WEAK! BUT NOW-" He stopped, and took a step closer to hoseok, now standing right in front of him.

"But now, as I have seen that my own brother is trying to snatch him away from me, I do not care. I do not care who the person is in front of me, but I would not hesitate to detach their head from their body, if they dare to lay an eye on that thing which belongs to me."

"He does not belongs to you. He does not belongs to anyone. Stop lying hyung, I know you do not lo-"

"JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING WHICH I HAVE TO REGRET JUNG HOSEOK! HE BELONGS TO ME! HE IS MY MATE! HE IS MARKED BY ME-"

"Probably by force. I do not think you marked him after confessing to him. I love jimin, and you are getting in my way to-"

And I gasped, when jungkook held on my hand, and in the next moment, his lips were placed on my lips.

My eyes widen in amusement and shock, and I held on his attire, as he kept moving his lips on mine.

Soon, I calmed, closed my eyes, and started to kiss him back. I always craved for this from ever since I realized that I am in love with him. The first kiss was when he was not in his senses, but this one, it is when he is in his complete senses, and when he is feeling protective for me.

Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vhope Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें