ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Start from the beginning

"But why? Why all of a sudden this decision has made? Taehyung was supposed to stay here for two years." he asked, and taehyung, could clearly sense hoseok's pheromones getting bitter, which means he is sad, or in distress.

"I do not know. This order was given by King Namjoon. And he has strictly requested the presence of prince taehyung in Kim's clan. So that of prince jimin. I guess that he is going to send prince jimin to his clan too." she said, and that was when hoseok turned his gaze from lisa to taehyung, and stared at him with gloom in his eyes.

Taehyung frowned, when in a moment, hoseok's lips curved upwards from one corner, and he turned his gaze towards lisa once again.

"Oh, finally I am going to get some relief from this moron. It is fine. Taehyung, I think you should pack your belongings now. You have to leave." he said, and walked past by lisa, leaving both the wolves standing there in confusion.

Taehyung, who was shocked to see sudden change in hoseok's behavior, smiled warmly, and shook his head slightly. You cannot act in front of me beautiful. I know that how happy you are on the information of my departure. Taehyung thought to himself, and kept smiling, but was confused too that what made his hyung to call him all of a sudden.

.

.

Hoseok was running in the hallways of the temple, his heart beating at abnormal pace, and his breaths were heavy for an unknown reason.

I should be happy that he is leaving. He would not be able to bother me anymore. Then why I am not feeling happy? Why there is an unfamiliar pain in my heart. He thought, but gasped when he tripped on his long hanbok, and fell on the ground, scratching his elbows a little.

For some moments, he kept laying in that position, with his face hidden in his arms. A lot of things was going on his mind.

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?" asked a familiar voice, which made hoseok raise his head from his arm, to find jimin crouching down in front of him, with worry on his face.

Jimin is also leaving. I think, that is why I am feeling sad. He thought to himself, and stood up from that place, before turning his attention towards the other omega once again.

"Nothing. But, are you leaving?" he asked, his voice sounding sad, which made jimin stare at him for some moments.

"Yes, I have to. This is the order of King namjoon." he said, with a sad smile on his face.

Hoseok for some moments, did not said anything, and kept staring at the omega in front of him.

"Oh. Umm. Jimin, I want to, I want to say something to you."

Jimin's pov

"I am listening-" I gasped when hoseok pushed me to the wall, and pinned both of my hands on top of my hand in his one. Even if he is an omega now, he is still taller than me and also stronger than me in physical aspects.

My eyes widen, when he placed his finger under of my chin, and stared down in my eyes, with serious look on his beautiful face.

"Before you go omega, I want to tell you that-" he said, and leaned closer to my face, making me widen my eyes more.

"That I think, I am in love with you." and the world slipped from under of my feet.

"W-w-w-w-w-wh-wha-what?!" I stuttered badly, but squealed when he placed his one hand on my waist, left my hands and pulled me close to his body.

"Yes, I think I am in love with you. Lets run away, far from everyone. I can give you everything. I will also treat you better than jungkook hyung, because, I know how beautiful and precious you are." he said, his hand now caressing on my cheek, and till now, I am feeling like I will faint at any moment.