His Vision [ End ]

Taehyung was standing infront of the door of Jungkook's house. He was really expecting to be met with a huge mansion, a vast garden in which meal could be served to almost half of the city and more than fifty expensive cars parked in his garage. But instead, he was met with a middle sized house.

A middle sized, but was the most eye catching house in the entire neighbourhood in which Taehyung was still standing, contemplating.

His mind was currently shut down and had him standing on the verge of passing out. Although, it wasn't because he was sacred that Jungkook might do something or he will end up regretting coming here, but he was still unsure that it was happening. He was there to meet someone who wanted him. Desperately. Without an inch of wrong intentions and wicked ideas he was being needed by someone out there.

The thought of it still stood foreign in his mind and he couldn't really wrap his head around it. It was giving him the impression of entering a world where fairy tales were real and his Prince Charming was just behind the door. The thought of someone like Jungkook who could have anyone he wanted and anyone he wished for, was still waiting on the other side of the door for him, was making him feel like the Princess in every fairytale he has read in his childhood.

Someone as ordinary and as wrecked person like him. The one who didn't even hold any idea of what he was doing with his life and just went on walking through the storms, ruins and barren lands without giving two second observation to what others owned when they were his age and what he was having. What he was doing.

Jungkook was waiting for him. Him. Kim Taehyung; the middle class waiter at the hotel which was owned by him.

Before the heavy flood of thoughts could get a hold of him and make him turn his back at the door, Taehyung snapped himself out of the dark hole of his mind and at once pressed his finger at the bell. Although, his body posture abrubtly straightened and cold sweat broke out on his nape, he still felt a warm wave of vibrating air current passing through the fibres of his flesh when Jungkook opened the door and his homey scent hit his senses.

Jungkook's blue eyes looked ahead of him, with his usual smile decorating his lips. He was wearing a simple black shirt which was tucked in his pants. His thick meaty thighs were prisoned in the tight hold of his grey pants, in exactly the same way as his chest and his biceps were tightly held by the shirt.

For a moment, Taehyung really seemed to become unmindful of Jungkook's senses and let his eyes linger in the middle of his chest, just where he observed the buttons of his shirt playing a very strenuous and laborious job to keep the ends joined.

Taehyung gulped, and then abrubtly snapped himself from the trance and looked up, only to witness a shy yet proud smile hovering over his lips.

" I have a personal gym at home. For myself. In case, if you are wondering. " Jungkook said in his gentle tone, with a hint of tease being added by the smile he was carrying.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip to suppress his smile.

God, who smiles when they are embarrassed?!

He really wanted for the floor to eat him away as a whole. But, no. He wanted to see Jungkook. For a longer time. His smile and his soul grasping eyes. Listen to his voice and then spend a little more time in his serene scent surrounding him.

" I have made myself embarrassed infront of you again, haven't I? "

Jungkook shook his head, and extended his hand out. He searched for his hand in the way, fingers fumbling with the air and his wrist moving left to right. Taehyung didn't allow him to extend his hand out all the way upto him, and reached his hand out for Jungkook, fitting his wrist impeccably in Jungkook's masculine hand.