Querencia

Querencia: A place from where ones strength is drawn, where one feels at home. A place where you are your most authentic self.

Taehyung. He was that place for Jungkook.

A/N: I wrote this Oneshot when I was deep in depression. My mind was fucking twisted and I couldn't even think straight, so I wrote it and it helped me calm down.

Relax your nerves. Take a blanket. Turn on the AC. Hide yourself in it, and read it. Don't let any kind of thoughts run into your mind. Am sure it will help you calm down and feel at peace for a while too.

Enjoy~

☆☆

Jungkook; the owner of the bakery which was now a flower shop too. He loved his work. He loved it truly as being in the field of flowers with the mixed smell of different flavoured cakes, coffee and strawberries filled the whole area. He always felt like being as light a petal of flower flying in the air under the cool and warm breeze while floating and playing with the clouds. His heart forgot its problems and just focused on absorbing more and more of the light weighted feeling, to make it linger longer in his mind and heart.

Finding a job which makes you feel the luckiest person on Earth, is hard. And Jungkook? He got it without even asking for it. This bakery belonged to his mother. She opened it when she was a 25 year old girl, with a struggling career. She told him about everything. About every struggle she went through to stand where she was and having the type of man by her side of whom she always dreamt of in the darkest nights.

She met his dad in the same bakery. Jungkook didn't really believe that history repeats itself. But now, he did believe it. History does repeats itself. And it repeated. It repeated in a way, that Jungkook ended up finding the man of his dreams who always came like a Prince riding his horse while carrying the light of the whole world and taking away all the light from the moon and stars above to lit up his world.

Taehyung. His Prince. He met him here. In the same bakery.

As Jungkook always felt like a flower being in the company of flowers and undoubtedly he felt himself smelling like flowers too, he always thought of Taehyung as a butterfly. But, in their life the roles of both of them were exchanged. Butterflies always followed flowers, but here flower was the one who always waited and waited for the butterfly to come and rest on it. Jungkook waited. He waited hours and hours for the butterfly to come. And it did come. It came.

He remembered that the bakery hadn't looked that beautiful to him before. It hadn't felt that good to run the bakery, sit on one of the chair looking outside  through the windows when it's raining, caress the velvety textured flower with a content and heart warming smile covering his cotton candy like lips.

The environment of the bakery seemed to change as a whole whenever the smell of flowers got accompanied by the lavender musky scent of Taehyung. His insides always tingled in a different way whenever Taehyung came and sat for hours and hours there. And Jungkook could swear, the bakery felt like glimmering and sparkling under the presence of Taehyung. Its every corner looked like shining to Jungkook, that he had to rub his eyes once or twice to make himself believe if it was really beaming or it was just the illusion of his mind.

And evetytime the retort was just the same. That, the place was actually sparkling. Becuase of him. Just becuase of him.

It wasn't a long before when Taehyung had caught him staring him with a huge bunny smile and warm eyes glued to him. It wasn't also really long before when Taehyung had came upto him and after leaning himself on the counter, while arching a brow had told him that ' Staring strangers like that is creepy. You know that? "