Trust

Jungkook was getting ready for his work. He was wearing his simple white colored shirt which was tucked under his pants, with a black tie hugging his neck. He tucked his silky black long hair behind his ears and check himself out from head to toe in long mirror in their bedroom. Well, his and his husband's bedroom. He opened his drawer and took out some slim silver sparkling rings and wore them.

After wearing his favourite loop earrings which his husband brought for him from Paris last month when he went to his business trip, he wore his shoes. Just when he was wearing his coat, his hands were accompanied by some other pair of hands and there was a toned chest crowding his back.

His lips curled into a smile when he felt Taehyung’s hands brushing against his and wearing him coat. This was the effect Taehyung always had on him. It's been 4 years to their marriage and everyday it feels like he's falling in love with Taehyung differently. Everyday he acknowledges new facts about him and falls in love with him over and over again.

When he had worn his coat, he was turned back to face his husband by Taehyung. On turning, his eyes met with Taehyungs who pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and crawled his hands down to button his coat. When the coat was hugging his chest and shoulders tightly, Taehyung out of habit removed the absent dust from the shoulders of Jungkook and made Jungkook jut his chin out by pressing his index fingers beneath his chin gently.

He gave Jungkook his usual shiny boxy smile, " You are wearing makeup, today? "

Jungkook’s eyes turned dark, as he arched his brow cockily with a teasing smile making an appearance on his lips. " Why? Am I not allowed to wear makeup? "

Taehyung kissed his nose, " You are. But only for me, " He muttered under his breath and purposefully brushed his lips against Jungkooks which were glistening from the gloss he just applied. " ..at night. " He whispered which had Jungkook biting his lips while swallowing.

Jungkook’s breaths got heavier, as he saw Taehyung closing his eyes and tilting his head. Chuckling, he pushed Taehyung back with a slight shake of his head.

" No. Not now. " He said hastily, picking up his office bag from the bed, " Am already late enough. "

Taehyung stood there, puppy eyes fixed on Jungkook. Before, Jungkook could move away from the bed his wrist was grasped by Taehyung. Taehyung made him turn and their chests collided against each other. " Just a kiss, Love. "

Jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line, suppressing his smile and hiding away his lips from Taehyung, shaking his head with his doe huge eyes beaming under the sunlight reaching the room through the windows.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and leaned to press a kiss on Jungkook’s mole which was just beneath his bottom lip. Pulling back with a smack, he watched Jungkook with pride covering his eyes, " Well, this is way more better than going without anything. " He scrunched his nose cutely, and after pressing a last on Jungkook’s nose he stepped back.

Jungkook shaked his head, feeling his intense heartbeat against his chest. Taehyung’s love. It was hard to get. Too much. He can't forget that time when he used most of the energy of his mind thinking how it would feel to be loved by Taehyung. And now finally his heart was getting the answers of its unasked questions.

There relation practically bloomed like a flower, which at first seemed to be ugly but as it consumed the nutrients and minerals from the soil, it turned into the most beautiful flower of the world. The kind of flower which lured people to pluck it out. But..the strong roots which had that huge pulchritudinous flower grounded, didn't allow those people to pluck it out and destroy it as a whole. They could only stand at a distance and envy. Nothing more.