Philocalist

Philocalist: A lover of beauty.

Summary:

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʜɪʟᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴘᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ's ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴜɢᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ᴡʜᴏ was ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴅɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴇ was ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ. ᴀɴ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ.

Tags:

☆Cheating
☆Forbidden relationship
☆Angst, Smut and fluff
☆True love
☆Anal sex, rough sex, anal fingerings, office sex etc....

Enjoy~

☆☆

Taehyung stood outside the house, cold. His body shivered from the strong and cold wind that blew. His blonde hair fluttered, with his teeth rattling because of intense cold. He knocked at the door, and waited for a while until the man who he has been craving to meet for days opened the door.

Jungkook opened the door wearing his usual oversized hoodie and sweatpants. His hair messy, eyes swollen a little with some dark circles covering his eyes. Taehyung’s lips formed a smile, and he went in. Not even letting seconds thoughts to form in his head, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook, with Jungkook circling his arms around Taehyung, immediately closing the door behind him.

His heavy eyes got closed on their own, as he hid his face in Taehyung’s hair and then softly moved to his neck; nuzzling there. The hold of his arms tightened around Taehyung, as he took deep breaths to let Taehyung’s warm, soothing and comforting scent move inside him and calm down his stretched nerves.

Taehyung also had his eyes closed with his nose stuck to his neck, their upper bodies completely flushed against each other, engulfing each other's scent and warmth.

" I missed you so much. " Jungkook whispered, as he picked up Taehyung, with Taehyung's arms still circled around his neck, and his legs getting wrapped around Jungkook’s waist.

Taehyung inhaled a deep breath, before placing a soft kiss on his neck, " God, those days were hell. They were hell without you, Love."

Jungkook, with his face hidden in Taehyung’s neck made their way to his bedroom. The bedroom which has had only Taehyung in it and no one else. No one. Not even his wife.

He gently placed Taehyung on his bed, before he climbed upon him and wrapped his arm and leg around Taehyung, nuzzling in his neck.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook, pulling him more closer to himself. His hand found their way to his silky hair, the one which he loved the most. Since the first time they started this- this relationship? He doesn't know, but since the first time he loved it. He loved being with him. Touching him. Kissing him. Making love with him. Doing everything which was related to him, he loved it.

He loved doing everything with him which he didn't like doing with his wife.

His fingertips brushed Jungkook’s strands, with his cheek comfortably placed on the top of his head, nose continously inhaling in air which was rich in the scent of Jungkook’s hair.