Latibule Part 1

Summary: Where Taehyung and Jungkook are both exes, who broke up two years ago. Now they were meeting again at Jimin's wedding. But....the only problem was that, Jungkook was alone and Taehyung had a new boyfriend beside him.

Tags:

☆ Rough sex

☆ Ass eating, Kisses, lots of cries.

☆Humiliation kink.

☆Exes to lovers.

☆Heavy Angst, Explicit sexual content and fluff.

Enjoy~

☆☆

Jungkook was standing in front of a long mirror, tightening his new black tie around his neck. He was wearing his brand new Louis Vuitton suit, getting ready for his best freind's wedding, Jimin. He was getting married to the one he has been dating since his high school days, Yoongi. There were just two power couples in their high school, then college but then they just turned to one power couple when they entered university, Yoongi and Jimin. Just them.

The other one which consisted of, Jungkook and his boyfreind Taehyung was gone. They both lost everything; their friendship, closeness, gentle stares, soft caresses, affection, care, support and more importantly, Love. Love, which was the root and base of everything between them was gone. None of them actually realised how and when it happened, but it just happened.

Standing in front of the mirror, staring at himself he smiled at himself, giving himself a pat on shoulder to take ahold of himself. Hold himself from breaking down. It was his best freinds wedding, he was supposed to be happy. Too much happy. But, the recollection of some old promises didn't let that pleased smile on his lips to stay for too long.

The old promises which consisted of him, of them. The memories of them laying beside each other, holding each others hand while planning their wedding. Their wedding. The memories of how much they fought when Taehyung shared that he wanted to stand beside Jimin, with both of them handing themselves to the person they both loved, but Jungkook always denied it.

But now, it sounded ridiculous. Well, to Jungkook.

His de-exciting thoughts were disturbed by the knock on the door, his head tilting towards the direction of the door, instinctively.

Hoseok, another member of their group entered, with his lips stretched into a satisfied smile.

" Come, " He said, signaling Jungkook with the movement of his fingers. " ..Jimin’s waiting for you. "

Jungkook pressed his lips, nodding taking a deep breath.

He was here, that means. Taehyung was here. He was going to see him after two years. Two whole years.

A shaky breath left his rosy lips for the second time, facing the wooden polished floor. There was a insistent throb right where his heart was, the pain reaching to his abdomen and twisting his guts almost suffocating him. Taehyung shouldn't have this effect on him, he shouldn't. But he couldn't help it now. He had it.

Jungkook had tried his best to remove every last bit of him. Not even leaving a single piece behind. But everytime he tried to do it with more power and desperation; his own self disappointed him. It was like there were two Jungkooks in himself; one who wanted to forget him and the one who wanted to live in the home of his memories not even caring if those past moments with him hurt him, he still craved Taehyung like he did the very first time when he was a teenager.

He faced Hoseok, only to see him staring him with shine of worriedness sparkling his eyes. He knew, what he was thinking. Probably, pitying his current condition. He wasn't even the only one who's going to stare him with these eyes; everyone would. Everyone knowing about their relationship, their feelings, especially their promises and useless fights would definitely see him in this way. So, it was better to get used to it, for today, isn't it?