Eleutheromania ( End )

Taehyung watched Jungkook storm out of the room as if his dry flesh was caught by fire and he needed to stop the burning flames engulfing his whole body in. In an instant, something snapped inside him and he looked over to Namjoon, " Tha- thanks for everything. I'll leave. " He said politely, and getting up with rather shaky legs he went out of the police station, only to see Jungkook standing infront of his car, with crossed arms.

He was staring at nothing in particular. There was a frown over his face, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth taking in deep drags of the cigarette. Taehyung’s insides stirred at the look of his: so intimidating and dangerous.

There was something about the man infront of him which had his knees melting, without even his own consent. He had the most warming and comforting aura, something which Taehyung never seemed to find in the people he met in his life before, but in that state where the veins of his hands were visible, almost aiming at Taehyung’s head wanting to knock him down.

Jungkook looked exactly like a beast during the full moon where all of its reins were left open and he roamed around in all its rage, panting for blood and carrying a growling stomach for the fresh meat. The only difference was that, his eyes weren't red, as Taehyung had read in most of the books, making Taehyung believe that despite the look of anger over his face there was that human still alive who had held him like he was the most delicate piece of someone's treasure of life.

Gulping, Taehyung walked upto him, " Are you going to drop me back or...I take cab- "

Jungkook’s eyes snapped towards him, head being jerked away from its previous position and devoid from every emotion, his eyes locked into Taehyung’s dark blue ones. " Why? Now you are not bothered by me dropping you back to your home? "

" When I was even bothered by it? "

Jungkook arched his brow, " Last night. You were. "

Yes, he was.

Too much bothered by Jungkook dropping him off and notice the change in Taehyung’s demeanour. Even though, he met Jungkook for the first time, but the way this man's body warmth tended to work on his senses and nerves, the way his touch felt like a warm blanket being pulled over his cold insides, and the way his heart had felt ....braced in his arms: Taehyung  couldn’t help but seek more of that comfort which he had never felt before.

Although, infront of Taehyung, he knew that he refused to go back to home with Jungkook because he knew this so called husband wouldn't like it. He was already beaten brutally by those guys, and he didn't wish to return back and get beaten more by his husband by returning empty handed without exchanging any more words to Jungkook.

Taehyung let himself maintain the eye contact with Jungkook for a quite long time, not finding any words to answer. Sucking in a sharp breath, he shoved his hands in the pockets, " I was. I am married, and my husband wouldn't have liked seeing me arriving in an expensive car while being in someone else's arms. "

Jungkook watched him with an inquiry gaze. Throwing the cigarette on the street, Jungkook stomped his feet over it, crushing it under the weight of his feet, and stood a little closer to Taehyung. " I don't think a husband would be able to see anything else other than the fact that his husband was brutally abused by some street dogs? Huh? "

Taehyung’s throat bobbed. " Yes. He wouldn't have. But still- "

Jungkook’s expressions shifted, as something else seemed to settle down in his head, making him step a little closer to Taehyung and grab his arm, only for Taehyung to let out a breathy wince as Jungkook’s hand directly got wrapped around the inflammation from the whips of his husband.