"So, you killed him?" Staring at the man, Chen Dong asked seriously.

"If I didn't kill him, I would be a zombie by now!" When he spoke, Tie Ming replied calmly.

"Actually, you're doing it right. He shouldn't be so selfish in holding on to you.

"Chen Dong, in fact, sometimes, people are more vicious than zombies. We don't kill for the sake of killing, we just kill to live. So, you don't need to feel guilty.

Hearing the other party's words, Chen Dong nodded slightly. "Thank you!"

"Have confidence in yourself, don't let Ouyang Military Doctor down!" Smiling, Tie Ming patted the other party's shoulder.

"Not only Ouyang, but also you, you are also my good friend. You also helped me a lot. Looking at each other, Chen Dong said very seriously.

Hearing this, Tie Ming was stunned for a moment. What flashed under his eyes was a full of loss.

"I'm going to pack my bags!" After glancing at the other party, Tie Ming turned and left.

"Oh!" Nodding, Chen Dong answered with a smile, completely unaware of the other party's loss.

"What are you following me for?" Seeing his son who had been following him, Qin Fang asked with a smile.

"Mom..." staring at his mother, Ouyang Xu called softly.

"Oh, I've told you a few times, mom is fine. Isn't it just killing someone? Smiling, Qin Fang hurriedly comforted his son.

"Mom, don't do such a thing in the future, I can protect you." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"What stupid thing to say, now the world is so chaotic, everyone is difficult to protect themselves, why do you want you to protect her mother with hands and feet?" Besides, what about mom?

Although it is not as good as others, it is only a second-level water system powerhouse. However, Qin Fang felt that she was getting stronger day by day. She'll work hard to practice shooting. Strive to one day be able to kill a zombie with one shot like my son.

"Mom...,' "Don't worry, Xiaoxu, for you, Mom will be strong and brave to live." Even if Mom doesn't have the ability to protect you. However, Mom will definitely not be your baggage! Staring at his son, Qin Fang said seriously.

"No, you have never been my baggage, you are my dearest and most loved person, you are the one who makes me feel warm." Taking his mother's hand, Ouyang Xu said seriously and firmly.

"Well, go get busy. Mom is okay!

"Good!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu turned and left, but less than two steps out, he returned.

"Mom, there's something I want to ask you!"

"What's going on?" Staring at his son who went and returned, Qin Fang asked with a smile.

"Before the end of the world, Huang Yiyi was beaten and disfigured. Did you know about this?

Hearing this, the smile at the corner of Qin Fang's mouth immediately converged. "It's me, I spent half a million yuan, find someone to do it."

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Mom?" Looking at his mother in shock, Ouyang Xu couldn't believe his ears.

"That, you became gay. Ruined your life. I was looking for someone to disfigure her. The fracture of the beating was light. If it was the end of the world at that time, I would have killed her directly! Thinking of Huang Yiyi, Qin Fang's teeth itched.