"Sister-in-law, eldest nephew..." As he spoke, Ouyang Haide and his wife called out kindly.

Seeing that it was Ouyang Haide who was driven out of the company by himself, Qin Fang's heart felt a pang of relief. Unexpectedly, in the last days, you can still see this family.

"Don't be so affectionate, I don't have a little uncle like you!" Coldly glanced at Ouyang Haide, Qin Fang said with disdain.

"Sister-in-law, things in the past are not right. Companies should not embezzle their money. However, I am Xiaoxu's uncle after all. Discounted bones and tendons? You can't watch our family fall. Don't take the handle to save us! As he spoke, Ouyang Haide pleaded pitifully.

"Yes, sister-in-law, if you don't think about it, you have to look at the dead big brother!"

Opening his mouth, Ouyang Haide's wife also complained bluntly.

"Hmph, you two husband and wife are less embarrassed in front of me. If you really treat me and Xiaoxu as relatives, you won't pit my company's money, let alone find those who are not three or four to teach my son badly!

As soon as he thought of what Ouyang Haide did to Xiao Xu, Qin Fang became angry. In this world, how can there be an uncle who wants to teach a bad nephew?

"Sister-in-law, how many times do you want me to say before you believe me? I didn't buy Zheng Xin.

It was Zheng Xin's kid who wronged me! With a bitter face, Ouyang Haide hurriedly defended himself.

He knew very well that the person his sister-in-law cared about the most was Ouyang Xu. So buying Zheng Xin, Ouyang Haide decided to kill and not admit it.

"Hmph..." Looking at Ouyang Haide, who was clearly dumping the scoundrel and not admitting it, Qin Fang snorted coldly.

"Xiaoxu, your mother misunderstood me. Hurry up and help the second uncle talk!"

Turning his head, Ouyang Haide hurriedly fell his gaze for help on Ouyang Xu on the side, Ouyang Xu is a brainless straw bale, as long as Ouyang Xu is willing to help their family speak, then, Qin Fang's level will be better.

"Oh, second uncle, I have some small things here, you can take them back and look at them slowly.

As he spoke, Ouyang Xu put his hand into his backpack and felt out a pile of photos and bank slips. Handing it to Ouyang Haide.

I saw the photos of myself and Zheng Xin meeting, as well as the running slips that I gave Zheng Xin money. Ouyang Haide was stupid at that time.

"Xiaoxu, this is..."

"Second uncle, let the past things pass! My mom and I didn't want to pursue it anymore. I hope you are good to yourself, from now on, we will return to the bridge and return to the road. It's better not to have any more contact! "Don't want relatives like this!

"Xiaoxu, what are you talking about, I'm my second uncle." How can you forget the classics and not recognize me as an uncle? As he spoke, Ouyang Haide reprimanded his nephew with indignation.

"That's right, you mother and son are too bullying, right? Oh, now that you have climbed the high branches, you turn your faces and do not recognize people. Don't even recognize relatives? Everyone come to judge ah, how can there be such a ruthless person! Patting his thigh, Ouyang Haide's wife shouted well.

"It's just that you guys are too much. When your uncle died, it was my father who helped you keep the company. Oh, you guys are running out of people now, just kick my father and my brother out of the company, don't say anything, don't you want to recognize us relatives now, do you want to be so desperate! As he spoke, Ouyang Lan also complained for his father and brother.

Looking at Ouyang Xu's mother and son, Ouyang Ze's face was also gloomy, and his eyes were full of resentment.

"What a crime, what a crime. Our family is helping you mother and son like this, but in the end, you will break off relations with us. What a crime! Patting her thigh, Ouyang Haide's daughter-in-law wailed.

Glaring at Ouyang Xu's mother and son, the unwitting survivors all cast contemptuous and disgusted gazes at them. However, because the other party is a member of the army, the survivors did not dare to speak out without fear of death.

Raising his hand, Wu Haotian picked up the pistol and shot it overhead.

"Touch..." heard the gunshot. Everyone's eyes fell on Wu Haotian.

"Boss!" With a shout, the first squad that was eating immediately picked up the gun.

Glared, watching the twenty all aimed at the muzzles of the guns here. The survivors were dumbfounded. Ouyang Haide's daughter-in-law was also too scared to cry. Shrunk behind Ouyang Haide.

"Listen, this is not a madhouse, less spilling here. Who can't control their mouth anymore. Lao Tzu directly collapsed him. As he spoke, Wu Haotian swept over everyone present with cold eyes, and his cold aura widened.

"Damn, these guys are really fucking troublesome, and they don't stop eating a meal. Boss, simply kill it. As he spoke, Wang Jun scolded and scolded.

Hearing this, these survivors were all frightened and white.

First ChapterPrevious59/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel