"Yes!" In response, everyone immediately split up and took action.

"I have some tools here, too." Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out two axes, two pickaxes and two shovels.

It has to be said that this excavation work is indeed a very difficult task. Everyone struggled at the gas station for six days before digging out the two oil tanks. Ouyang Xu took it into the space.

After collecting all the gas and all the food at the convenience store, everyone left the gas station and continued on their way.

With the help of Ouyang Xu's heart, the team walked safely all the way. I didn't encounter zombies, nor did I encounter those survivors who were like wolves.

A few days later, Ouyang Xu took the map and studied it carefully.

"What to see? So fascinating? Staring at his little lover, Wu Haotian asked with a smile.

"I'm going to this hot spring resort!" Pointing to the map, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"Ouyang, when is it, do you still want to soak in the hot spring?" As he spoke, Chen Dong asked puzzled.

"No, not to the hot springs, but to find someone. There are two special women in this resort, and I want to include them in our ranks! Looking at his man, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

According to the records in the original work, Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei should be in the Hailang Hot Spring Resort now. And these two women are the second wife and third wife of the male protagonist Chu Han.

In the original work, Chu Han married a total of six wives. Huang Yiyi is the boss with healing powers, which has helped Chu Han win a lot of popularity, making Chu Han very popular with the people. And Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei are also fierce generals around Chu Han. Killing zombies is not inferior to tall and powerful men. Therefore, these two women, Ouyang Xu planned to take a step ahead and win them over.

"Are these two powerful?" If it is a person who can be valued by Ouyang Xu, his ability must not be too weak.

"One of them is devouring powers, and the other is spiritual attacking powers. It is not very powerful at the beginning, but when the level is high, it will become more and more powerful. It is a potential stock.

"Okay, then follow what you said, take people into the team!" Wu Haotian knew that his lover would definitely have his reason for doing this. Therefore, he did not mean to object.

Chapter 62: Healing Abilities

Three days later, Wu Haotian's convoy arrived at Hailang Hot Spring Resort.

Because there were many zombies on the side of the resort, the convoy's cars did not enter the hospital and stopped directly outside the gate.

After the car stopped, Ouyang Xu looked at his man. "There are more zombies here, let my mother and Chen Dong stay to guard the vehicle, and the other members of the third squad will also go together!"

In the previous missions, the third squad did not participate, but this time there were more zombies in the resort. Therefore, Ouyang Xu also wanted to go out on a mission with him.

"Okay, let Auntie, Chen Dong and Zhou Xiaohui stay to guard the vehicle, and you and Zhang Ming participate in this operation!"

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu got out of the car with Wu Haotian.

"Xiaoxu, be careful!" Opening his mouth, Qin Fang did not forget to tell his son.

"Well, don't worry, Mom! I'll be fine! Smiling, Ouyang Xu comforted his mother softly.

"Ouyang, be careful!" Opening his mouth, Chen Dong said uneasily.

"Chen Dong, take care of my mother, if you encounter a zombie, shoot it. We hear the gunshots and will rush back to rescue you.

First ChapterPrevious53/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel