23 - The Pool.

We arrived at the pool. I was wearing a dress Jim picked out. It was a long purple dress. I wore it with black heals and a messy braid.

No one was there yet. I waited for what felt like forever till it started. The great game. I looked out the door that I was hiding behind. There was a bomb strapped to John. No, why was he targeting John!

"Jim," I screached. Before I got an answer he pulled me by my waist into the main pool area. He held my hand so I couldn't push away.

(Does not follow dialogue or actions completely)

"Hello Sherly," James started.

"Moriarty! How nice it is to see you again," Sherlock said.!John was silent, I was too, in shock.

"I told you you would play along."

"Here is what you wanted. The memory stick." James moved away from me and took it, then throw it in the pool.

"I could have gotten those anywhere." Sherlock was in shock. "I'm a consulting criminal Sherlock. No one ever gets to me."

"Tori did. So did I."

"You got the closest. Now your in my way. I still got my head in the game."

"Well. What do you want?"

"You see, I've only shown you a glimps of what I'm doing. I did all that just to make you come out and play. I'm having fun with our little game."

"People died."

"That's what people DO!" It took me off guard. I shook and took a step back.

"Now your scaring Tori."

"I'm sorry kitten. This has to be done." I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. How could I love him. How was this happening. I'm so confused, muffled, and I think I'm having a panic attack. I can feel my legs crumbling underneath me.

"I'll stop you," Sherlock hissed.

"No you won't. John you can talk." John ran up behind him and put him in a head lock. My legs crumbled this time. I fell to the ground and a tear went down my cheak.

I can't. I don't understand. I'm stronger than this! I did this all the time, but but...I just...

Sherlock started to walk over to me with the gun still pointed at James. He came over to me and I had to take my face out of my hands. He pulled me up by the arm and put his arm around me waist. His grip was so tight it hurt. I couldn't move. He then put the gun to my head. I started shaking again.

"What would happen if I shot her right now," Sherlock asked.

"Very clever, but not clever enough." James put a sniper on Sherlock. "You wouldn't shot her anyway because you still have feelings and you don't want everyone here to die do you?" Sherlock let go and headed back over to his original position. John let go of Jim. I couldn't move. James straightened out his suit.

"Westwood. So Sherlock! Do you know what will happen if you don't leave me alone,"James continued.

"I'll die," Sherlock answered.

"Not enough fun. I'll burn you, I'll burn the heart out of you, but I'll kill you at one point."

"I don't have a heart."

"We know that isn't true." Sherlock glared at James.

"I must be going now. Good bye Sherlock Holmes." James had to drag me out of the room. I was hazy and couldn't think. Sherlock spook.

"Catch. You. Later."

"No you won't," James said in a sing song voice.

James sat me down. I didn't here anything he was saying. Everything anyone would have said to me would have been hazy. He kissed me on the cheek and left. I have to get out of here. I wobbled outside. I had to lean on the wall because I felt sick.

"Excuse me miss are you ok?!" It was another women in dress clothing.

"I'm fine. Can you help me? I need to escape someone. Can I come with you?"

"Yes. Us ladies should stick together. I'll get a taxi." She got a taxi. We got in and we sat in silence.

I don't know what happened. I'm confused and upset. I can't think. That upset me so much. I don't know how I could love him. That turned so fast. The kiss he gave me I think will be my last from him. I need to leave, get away fast. I need to escape. Escape from The Great Moriarty.