1 - The Dress.

I'm as stressed as ever. The new spring collection is coming out and I need one more dress. I have a design, but I'm running late for a meeting. If I don't turn this in, the collection is done for. If stress is a person, I can feel it breathing down my neck right now.

Thankfully I arrived at the office, got into the meating, and got the final dress cleared.

"Hey! That Dress is to die for Abigail," Linda says, my best friend at work.

"Thanks I worked really hard on it," I reply.

"Well you always do. You're the owner of the company anyway," she says enthusiastically.

"True. I have to go! I have a date tonight."

"Cool! Go get him."

I run out the door. "Thanks again!"

When I walk out the door, I realize how put together I am. I'm wearing a small black dress skirt, with a white collared shirt. My hair is pulled back in a lose, messy bun, and I have a pair of black stilettos. All of course from my line of clothing and a classic.

I always feel very proud of what I've accomplished, but today I feel great walking back to my apartment building. I always make sure I am keeping my head high and walking confidently down the street.

-§-

Little did she know Moriarty was watching her.

"She is so confident. She definatly stands out in the crowd. I have to bump into her tonight," He thought this to himself.