7 - The Warmth.

I woke up in the warm, comfy covers of my bed. It was nice sleeping after a long time. I hope Moriarty isn't mad at me for falling asleep in the middle of our conversation.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I wasn't in my bedroom. Then I also realized there were two arms rapped around my waist and a naked Moriarty leaning up against my back with his head on my shoulders, on top of my face. His one leg was also looped around mine. At least he had underware on.

His body was so warm and his hands still so cold. I was honestly comfortable. I was warm and didn't want to get up. It was surprisingly enjoyable. I've never had a boyfriend before so this was all new to me. I never had any luck with men, except Sherlock, but you know how that turned out.

I tried to get away from his grip to at least be on the othe side of the bed, but his it was to strong. I couldn't get away. So instead I sat there and tried to fall back asleep.

About ten minutes later I was half way asleep and Moriarty had woken up. I didn't want to get up so I just laid there. He removed his body from mine. I suddenly got really cold and wanted the heat back. After that he put his hand on my thigh, stroking it up and down and his other had on the back of my neck and lifted it up. He put his body against mine again. He kissed my jaw line and then my neck and collarbone. The warmth was drawing me in. I didn't want it to end. How can I be saying this!

"I hope to get to know your lips too. Soon my dear, soon." He got out of bed and I pulled the covers over me.

Moriarty left for another fifteen minutes. In that time I feel fully asleep.

"Hey sleepy head. Time to get up." I sighed. After that he took my hand and kissed it.

"Sorry, but time waits for no one. I set out your cloths on the dresser and I want you to get a shower. Everything you need will be in the bathroom. We leave in precisely an hour. Be ready or I leave without you."

Before Moriarty left he kissed my cheek and told me to get ready again. Time to get up.