4 - The Mansion.

I wake up and we are still in the car, but not for long.

The car stops and Moriarty realizes I'm up. "Good. You're up. Perfect timing." He gets out, opens my door, and pulls me out.

"Where are we," I ask.

"That's for me to know and you to wonder." Once we got inside he took of my blindfold. "Welcome to my estate!"

"Wow. It's humongous," I say amazed.

"Only the best for the best." After that he dragged me upstairs.

I was having trouble keeping up with him. For goodness sakes I was wearing six inch heels!

He noticed. Great. "Having trouble?"

"No, no. I'm fine," I say.

"Please, let me help." He then knelt down next to me, "May I?" All I could do was nod.

He took one of my feet and slipped off my shoe. I don't have much grace so I had to lean on the banister. He did the same with my other foot, taking his time, and tunting me with his cold hands.

"You should be able to keep up now." We walked the rest of the way up the stairs. I was able to keep up. Why does he always have to be right?!

He took me to a room. It had a bed in it with a small closet, mirror, and a carpeted floor. I could see another door that probably lead to a bathroom.

"Hope you like it, this is your room," Moriarty informed.

"Umm, thanks," I say confused.

"You should be greatful. I could have easily put you in a cell to rot. Let me take your restraints off."

He did, Again taking his good ol' time.
When he was done he took booth if my hands and kissed them. His breath was so warm but his his hands so cold.
My wrists were red and a little bloody from the rope, but that was the least of my concerns. He relized I was in pain and started to kiss my wrists to make them feel better. I wasn't enjoying it, but what was I suppose to do. Why is he doing this?! Why, why, why!

"Hope that made you feel better. I don't want to hurt you Abigail but that was the only way I was gunna get you here," Moriarty said.

"I'm fine, thank you," I answer without emotion.

"Well I have to go. Errands," Moriarty says letting go of my hands.

"Ok." I back away from him.

"Bye kitten."

"Bye." He left and locked the door to the room. I was expecting that. This is the end of me.