6 - The Dinner.

Moriarty had finally come to my lonley room. "Hello kitten."

"Do you have anything to say darlin?" Silence.

He came over and sat on the bed next to me. "No. Ok I'll do all the talking.
I heard you tried to escape yesterday. You know you can't escape. Don't do it again."

I thought he was going to kill me, but I guess not.

"I'm guessing you thought I was going to kill you. I would never kill you. You're my little, lost kitten."

Took the words right out of my mouth!

"I want you to join me for dinner. I'll put your new clothing on the end of your bed. Be ready in ten. I'll be waiting outside. Hope you like the cloths I picked out. Knock on the door when you are done."

At least he is giving me privacy! Food was enough incentive to get up and get ready.

The outfit he picked out for me was also from my collection. I finished quickly and knocked on the door. When he opened the door he looked me up and down and smirked.

Moriarty raises an eyebrow. "You look beautiful in anything honey."

"Thanks," I say.

"You're welcome kitten. Shall me go eat?"

"Please!"

He extended his hand to help me down the stairs. I took it. I was willing to coop with him to eat.

We got to the dining room. It was humongous. There was large windows with the drapes pulled back. In the middle there was a long table with two plates at the end. He was still holding my hand, dragging me along as I took everything in. He let go of my hand and pulled my chair out. I sat down and thanked him.

"Hope you like dinner," he says.

"I'm sure I will," I say a little uncomfortable.

"What did you do while I was away." He asked this as we started eating. Of course it was delicious.

"I sat and staired into the abis," I answer.

"That's boring. I'll make sure I keep you're occupied more."

"Thanks."

He  chuckled faintly. "Why do you keep thanking me?"

I look down. "You said it yourself. You could have thrown me in a cell to rot."

"Very true."

We finished our food pretty quickly. He sat on the couch across from the dining table.

"Come sit with me." I walked over looking into his eyes. He looked at me in a way that showed me that he loved me, but how could he? He's a consulting criminal for goodness sakes!

"Tommrow I'm visiting someone and I want you to come with me."

"What help will I be," I say confused.
A smirk apears on his face. "I want to show you off. Make this person jealous."

"Am I just something to show off? Like an award!"

He puts his hands up in defense."Put your fangs away kitten. If I didn't like you I wouldn't show you off to people!"

"Sorry, so who is this person anyway?"

"You will find out soon enough. Time to go to bed. I can tell you haven't been sleeping." No response.

"Oh kitten! You've already fallen asleep! I'll take you up to bed. Better yet, I'll take you to my room. I don't want you to be alone anymore."

-§-

He picked her up and brought her to his room.

First he took off her shoes and then her thick sweater that was over top of her camisole.

He tucked her into bed and got into bed next to her.

"I love you Abigail. Even if I can't admit it when you are awake." He fell asleep himself, ready for the day ahead.