13 - The Guests.

It was a week and half later and I'm watching Netflix in the living room and design some more dresses. I still owned a company. The least I could do was work on some more. I was glad Linda and Tom are holding the fort down while I'm still working everything out.
Time to get to work. I fond an iPad and downloaded a expert drawing app. It was the one I had before.

An hour later I finished one dress. It always took me this long. This dress was green with a small top and a loose and flowy bottom. I looked at the time. It was about 2:30.

"Hello." I nearly jumped threw the ceiling. Then I realized it was Sherlock and John.

"What are you two doing here! You nearly gave me a heart attack! If Moriarty finds you here you are dead for sure!" I still wasn't accustomed to calling him James.

"Sorry. We have to ask you some questions," Sherlock continued.

"Excuse me. An itterogation in my own house!"

"Your house,"John said.

"Whatever. Just get out!"

"Sorry can't," Sherlock said this as he sat down on the couch and John sat in a chair next to the couch.

"I said get out!"

"Make me." John just stayed quiet. Sherlock was asking for it.

"We can do this the hard way."

"The hard way? What are you going to do kill me?" He stood up. I got up and walked up to him.

I got as close as I could and whispered into his ear. "Why would I kill you Sherlock?"

I grabbed his arm and pinned it against his back. I threw him against the wall. And with my other hand pulled the gun that he was trying to hide out and held it to his stomach. Pressing harder every second.

"You won't shot. I know you won't Abigail."

"Oh, Sherlock! I've killed before! I'll kill you right here and now, if you don't leave." He never thought that would come out of my mouth. My past is ugly. I wanted him to see the insanity in my eyes. The anger.

"Don't you think I have a plan?"

"I know you do. I'm not an idiot!"

Sherlock screamed something as I was about to pull the trigger. I wasn't gunna kill him. Only hurt him enough for him to get the message.
He pushed me off of him. I was surprised he couldn't get me off of him before. I pushed back. He was too strong. He tripped me and got me on the floor. He pinned my hands above my head and held my legs together with his legs. He grabbed the gun and placed it on my stomach, and pushed hard. I kept a straight face.

"Now look who has the upper hand!"
"Fine. Shot me! You'd be putting me out of my misery anyway!"

"I would never."

He got off of me and pulled me up. He still had the gun on me. John had just sat there the whole time like Sherlock had this all figured out. Which I knew he did.

"Just answer and a few question."

"Fine. Then you leave."

He lead me back over to the couch. He still had the gun out. So scary!! (Sarcasm).

"What do you know about Moriarty's plans?"

"Nothing. He doesn't tell me anything."

"Then why aren't you rejoced at that fact that I'm here and you could leave?"

"I know better. He'll find me and kill us."

"What do you mean by you've killed before?"

"Wouldn't you like to know!"

"I'm done here."

They both got back up and left.

I suddenly got a humongous crap on my left side. I guess it's that time of the month again.

John was about to leave but turned back to me "Hey you ok?"

"I'm fine. Thanks. Can you just please leave!"

"Sorry. Bye."

"Bye!" The nerve.