8 - The Surprise.

I got up in resentment. I headed straight for the bathroom. Inside it was a standard bathroom. There was a shower, a toilet, towels, a sink, and a mirror. What suprised me most is that there was makeup, hair products, and a robe for me. He did say he had everything I needed. He must want me to look really nice.

I got in the shower, dried off, put the robe on and started my make up. I did the basic foundation, blush, and concealer. I wasn't one for dark lips. I wish I looked better with them. So instead, I did a dramatic eye, my favorite. My lips were a simple, thick, light pink lip gloss. After I finished I went outside to see what I was going to wear. Apparently I don't get to choose what I look like anymore, but I knew it would be from my collection. OH MY GOD!

"Kitten can I come in? I forgot something," yelled Moriarty.
"Sure." I couldn't hold the tears in and stared balling. I'll do my makeup over again.

"What's wrong! What happened!"

"My cloths!"

"What! What is it?!"

"You got the last dress I designed!" It was precisely what was on paper. Blood red, with intricate lace.

"I can get something else!"

"No!" I threw my arms around him. He was obviously surprised and genltly put his around me. "I love it."

"Good. Tears of joy." He separated from me and looked at my messy face.

"You will have to do your makeup again! I was hoping to get a sneakpeak!"

"Sorry! Get what you want. I'm not done." He got a new tie and left. Before he did he winked at me.