10 - The Detective.

He stood at door waiting for me.
"Ready," he asked.
"I guess I have to be."
"Wait one second!"
He spun me around to make sure I look good. He then pulled me up against him, putting his hand on my waist, and bit my side of my neck, giving me a hickey.
"Just want to make sure everyone knows your mine," he said to reassure me. I nodded and we headed in.

I still didn't know who we were seeing.
Then a women walked up to us. "Hello. Are you here to see Sherlock?"
"Yes we are," Moriary said in a fake English accent and started to tear up. He was good. I mimicked him.
"Well head up dears! I hope he can help you two!"
"Me too," I said this with a fairly good English accent and teared up as we headed upstairs.
We wiped our 'tears' and Jim knocked on the door. It just realized that we were seeing Sherlock! What would he think?

(NOTE: THIS TAKES PLACE SEASON 1 EP. 2-3)

"Hello Sherly," Moriarty started. I was still hiding behind Moriarty, afraid of Sherlock's reaction.
"Hello. What do you want?" He turned his head and realized who it was. "Oh. It's you."
"Hey, kitten come show yourself! I want him to see how beautiful you look, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were scared of him since he did blow you off."
He took my hand and pulled me I front of him, putting his hand on my waist, rubbing it back and forth to calm me down. Why must I be an open book?!
I realized John was in the room, stairing. So was Sherlock. All eyes were on me.
Moriarty brook the silence. "Isn't she a a beauty. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know."
Sherlock then tried to butt in. "Abigail I'm-"
"No Sherlock. What happened, happened you can't change it," I whispered.
"At least let me explain myself!"
"Fine."
"I was on a last minute case. It was either save someone's life or go on a date with you. When I got to the restaurant you left not even five minutes before I got there. I'm sorry!" I staired at him with regret in my eyes. I could have had nothing to do with Moriarty if I stayed.
"Well, I understand. I can't do anything about it now."
"Come here Abigail." I looked over at Moriary first. He nodded. I headed over. Sherlock looked at me for only a short time.
"You do look quite gorgeous in that dress!"
He grabed me and planted a kiss on my lips. Moriarty was furious. He came over and grabbed me from him. Sherlock looked disappointed.
"Don't do that again Sherlock. You'll regret it," Moriarty said, standing infront of me. Sherlock just staired into the abis. "The main reason I came here was to warn you Sherlock. My clues will come soon."
"What If I don't whant to play along," Sherlock questioned.
"Well you will. I'll make you. The game is on!" Moriarty ran out the door. I could tell he was still mad. Before I left, John came up to me.
"You really do look beautiful in that dress. I'm sorry you got dragged into this. We will help if we can!"
"Thanks." I smiled a fake smile. I knew Sherlock saw right through it. "Bye."
I left and my eyes were watering, but I sucked it up and left with my eyes dry.