16 - The Hospital.

I woke up in the hospital. How?

"You're up Abigail! Or should I be saying Tori?" SHERLOCK!?!?!? I went to strangle him but I was handcuffed to the bed. I closed my eyes as the roughly rubbed on my wrists.

"Sorry. Had to be done. Your very dangerous. That is you and your brother."

"Don't talk about my brother!"

"How are are you going to stop me? Tragic dealth. Trying to save you. Well I guess he did, but with his life."

"How did you find out?!"

"I took a blood sample. Your DNA matched almost perfectly."

"Good for you. You figured it out. You found the former master killer. I don't understand how people believed that my brother didn't have anyone helping him."

"Tragic. The population is so ablivious." John walked in.

"Hello Tori."

"Hello j-." I was cut off by a cramp. I winced and screamed in pain. I started tearing up. What is this. They both rushed over to me. Sherlock only stared in confusion, while John was trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Okay, Tori! Breath! Where does it hurt?!"

"My left side! I've had these cramps the last two days!" I Streached in pain again.

"Sherlock undo the handcuffs!"

"What if she's faking it," he screached.

"I'm not!" I winced and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Sherlock," John yelled. They did and I grabbed my side in pain. John grabbed a nurse and got me morphine. The pain slowly went away again.

"Sherlock and I will be back soon. Hang tight. Do you want anything," Hohn asked.

"I want James! Now," I replied.

"I'll do my best."

As soon as he left, I started balling. I'm as tuff as I seem. All I want is James. I wanted him to hold me in his arms and tell me it was going to be okay! Then a Rucus arose outside my room. I was pulled out of my room for testing.

-§-

"Sherlock!" Jim stormed down the hallway.

"Moriarty listen I can explain," Sherlock tried pleading.

"No your not going to! I'm going kill you before you can!" Jim slammed Sherlock against the wall. No one stopped him.

"She was just taken for testing. That's not why I got her, but when I was talking to her she started screaming, wincing, and crying in pain!"

"What?!" Jim listened his grip and started shaking. He let go of Sherlock and sat down in confusion.

"I'll tell you if they get any results." Jim didn't respond. He just sat there in sadness.