22 - The Cook.

I got home and changed. Before I started I put in a cute apron with strawberries on it.

I decided to start making bread salad, one of my favorites. It had bread pieces, tomatoes, and a bunch of other healthy ingredients. I was almost done when James yelled that he was home. I left the kitchen and went to greet him.

"Hello handsome!"

"Hello beautiful! Why are you wearing an apron," he asked.

"Come and see!" I grabbed his hand and we headed into the kitchen. "I'm making dinner."

"Don't tell me the chefs got lazy!?"

"No I wanted to!"

"Ok. So what are you making"

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Keeping me waiting! I don't like surprises!"

"You'll like this one!" I pushed him out of the kitchen and told him to wait in the dinning room.

Ten minutes later I walked into the dinning room with our bowls.

"So, can I find out what we are eating now," James asked.

"Bread salad. My favorite from when I was a kid."

"I bet it will be great." We started eating and James loved it. "You should cook more. I could get used to this!"

"I will then." We went and sat on the couch like we usually do and talked. He told me he sent the last of the puzzles for what he did. I told him about my day. What I did at work and how everything was worked out. Then he sprung something unexpected on me.

"We're visiting Sherly tonight."

"We are?"

"Yes it's very important."

"Ok. Where are we going?"

"A pool."