19 - The Confession.

Jim was sitting right next to me. As soon as I woke up I looked into his eyes. They were filled with relief and happiness. I kissed him and he kissed me. We hugged in silence, until he broke it.

"The doctors said that the surgery was successful, but you did lose a lot of blood. You have another IV."

"That's good. I can't wait to get out of here!"

"I know me too!"

"Hey ummmm.... There's something I have to tell you." I completely forgot to tell him about my brother. Of course Sherlock knew all about the situation, but James in the other hand, didn't.

"Yes love?"

"I have a brother. I lied to you when I said I didn't have any siblings."

"Why would you lie to me?!"

"For safety reasons. Ever hear of Carter Jenisus?"

"Carter Jenisus?"

"A deadly assassin that lived in the US."

"Oh...Carter Jenisus. So he's your brother. Were you ashamed?"

"No, it's just I preformed almost half of the murders and no one knew. No one ever suspected anything. This includes my parents murder." I couldn't look into his eyes so I staired at my bed sheets.

"I thought that last name was familiar. Very clever. No one ever thought he had an accomniest."

"I have so many enemies. If anyone finds out..."

"No one will. I'll protect you. One more question. Is Abigail Tori Jenisus your real name?" He put my chin in between his thumb and pointer finger so I had to look at him.

"No. It's Tori Grace Jenisus."

"I like it. Would you mind if I called you Tori?"

"Sure. I do feel bad about my parents murder. It was for their safety. If someone got to them it would have been much worse and I do miss my brother."

"I'm sorry he died."

"I can't change it. He was my rock, I didn't love anyone but him. Ever."

"Well you can trust me. Always."

"Always."

The rest of the day went past quickly. The doctor said I could leave the next morning, thankfully. Back to reality.