3 - The Kidnap.

I fell asleep istanly once I got home and woke up to the sound of my alarm. Friday. Last day of the week and then I can have two days off. TGIF, right?

I get ready quickly, get to work, and have to tell Linda about last night. Today I was wearing a fancier dress. This one was my favorite.

"Hey there besty! How was the date," asked Linda as soon as I walked in the door.

"Never happened. He stood me up," I say.

"What? Why would anyone miss a date with you! That Jerk!".

"Yeah. Never again," I say firmly.

"Well who was the unlucky fellow anyway," Linda asked.

"Sherlock Holmes," I answer. "Really I should know better."

"That bustard."

"I don't really want to talk about it anymore," I say tiredly.

She sighs. "Ok, we don't have to."

Sherlock never texted me back. Good riddens with him. Then I heard it go silent, the doors and windows lock, and a sound of a gun. Either someone got shot or that was a warning shot. I looked around in the office. Everyone was ok, but I didn't see Linda!

"Everyone, calm down. I'll be right back! Don't go anyone," I yell.

Tom stops me. Another one of my best friends in the office. "Abigail don't go! You'll get hurt!"

"Tom, I'm sorry! I'm the CEO here and it's my job to keep my friends and employees safe. Finish my last dress. It's my pride and joy. Thanks again."

I went to the door of the office and looked out. There was guards all over the lobby, at the door, at the bottom of the stairs, and at all the other entraces. In the middle of all of them was Jim Moriarty holding a gun to Linda's head. She wasn't hurt. It was a warning shot.           
He yells, "Abigail! How nice it is to see you again! This is strange, isn't it."

"Not too strange. What do you want," I ask.

"You darlin', I told you that we would meet again but did you listen," he says in a creepy voice. Now I remember who he is. He's a criminal.

"I listened to you. I was just hoping it wouldn't happen," I say quietly.

"Hate me that much? Too bad. Come here kitten. I want to get a better look at you," Moriarty demands.

I walk down the stairs, not breaking eye contact with him. I wanted to show him that I wasn't afraid and that I'll do anything to get away, but I was afraid. I didn't want to disobey him and find out what would happen.

"Good. You obey me," he coos.

"Why wouldn't I," I ask.

"Some people do have a lot of defiance. You have some too."

I finally got down to the bottom. I went straight for Linda. "Linda, I'm so sorry. Go upstairs. Don't worry about me. I didn't tell you everything that happened last night."

"Abi-," she tries to protest but I stop her.

"No. Save yourself. Go upstairs with Tom. I told him what to do. Finish the dress. You two are in charge. I trust you," I say encouragingly.

"You better listen to her Linda. She knows what she's doing," Moriarty says.

Linda then ran up the stairs.

Before she went into the office I yell up to her. "Don't call the police. Don't question. Just...don't. It's for my safety and yours, ok?" She noded her head and starts to ball. It took all my strength to not run up to give her a hug and start crying too.

Then

I turn back around to face Moriarty. I couldn't call him Jim. It was too nice. He wanted me to call him Moriarty anyway.

"Very good. First of all, I always get what I want and I want you, so don't try to even defy me. It won't work. I'll skin you," he says in an intimidating voice.

"Yes. I understand," I answer.

He starts to circle me, looking me up and down. "Let me get a better look at you."

"I'm sorry, but last night was not the night. I was on a date but it didn't go well," I apologize, trying to get on his good side.

"You get more beautiful everyday kitten. What happened," he asks when he gets infront if me.

"My date didn't come," I say.

"Who was your date," he continues to question me.

"Umm...Sherlock Holmes," I say sheepishly.

"Oh! Don't worry kitten I'll never do that to you," he says as if he's the best man in the world.

"Don't call me kitten," I demand.

"Defience. I told you that you have some of that and I'll do what ever I WANT! We're going." He blindfolded me and restrained my hands behind my back. His hands were so cold, I could tell they were his.

We start walking. I heard a car door open. I'm pushed in. All the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I'm How did no one notice?