21 - The Visit.

The next day I decided to go see Linda and Tom. They deserved an explaination. Jim had went out. He was ok with me going. I decided to wear the dress that Linda had designed. Jim had also shipped in some of my stuff and my cloths.

I headed down the street. Only a block down the familiar road that I had walked so many times. Then I was suddenly tackled from behind. I didn't fall.

"Hey get off of me," I yelled.

"Not if I have a say in it!" The familier voice rang threw my ears. It was Linda.

"Oh god I was just coming to see you!" We hugged properly and walked the rest of the way to the office.

"So did you finally get away from that phyco," she asked.

"No. We discuses everything. He just didn't know how to express his love. And thanks for not calling the cops."

"He is a criminal! You relize that right!"

"I do. Once you get to know him he's nice." On our way up I told her everything that happened. Start to finish. Once I got upstairs I ran straight to Tom.

"Excus- oh my god Abigail!" He bear hugged me. I also told him everything that happened.

"Well I'm still here if you need me, we both are. I'll be supportive of your decisions, but I'm still iffy," Tom said once I finished explaining.

"So what have you guys been doing while I was gone," I asked.

"We finished almost all of the collection," informed Linda.

"That's good. I'll help finish it. There is one more dress design for the next collection. Oh and I got the dress, The one I brought in before I left," I said.

"Oh yeah. I came in one day and it was gone. There was a note saying it was taken for you. We made another since we needed one too," Tom explained.

"I'm glad." I smiled.

The rest of the day we finished the rest of the collection and started the new dress. I talked to the rest of the staff and dealt with everything else. Everything was ok. I left and went home. I went home early to make a special dinner for James.