17 - The Results.

They took me back to my room. I was so tired. I couldn't handle this lifestyle anymore. Something being wrong everyday and either being bored out of my mind or running around like a crazy person. I thought I heard Jim outside, but I'm not sure.

"Oh my god! Abigail!" It was him. I started crying again. The tears were a mix of happy and sad tears. I'm an emotional reck! "Hey, no crying. You'll be fine, promise. It's gunna be ok." He hugged me tightly. I sobbed into his suit. I didn't want this moment to stop.

"How long have you had these cramps?" When he said this he pulled up a chair and held my hands tightly.

"About two days."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry you. Your always so busy and I didn't want to be another problem."

"You'll never be a problem! Just tell me next time."

"I will."

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get a drink from the vending machine. Want anything?"

"No, thanks."

"Ok be right back."

-§-

He left and went down the hall to get his drink, when he bumped into Sherlock.

"Moriarty! The tests came back!"

"They did!" He completely dropped everything he was doing. "So tell me."

"Well as you know she was having those cramps and they were getting worse. First, I need to ask you a question. You have to be honest."

"What?!"

"Did you two...do....it."

"What does this have to do with anything?!" Jim was getting flustered.

"She's pregnant Moriarty, but the baby wasnt going to make it, so she had a miscarriage. Did you guys drink anything alcoholic?"

"We did! Oh my god! She was pregnant and I didn't even realize it! We had a-a child! And now it's dead! It's all my fault!"

"No it's not. The baby didn't have a chance anyway."

"Thanks. I have to tell her."

"How hard was that to say?" Moriary only grinned and walked back to Abigail's room.

-§-

"Hey kitten."

"Hey I though you were getting a drink?"

"Well I ran into Sherlock and he told me that your results came back. I thought it could wait."

"Okay, so?"

"Well he told me...told me that you had a miscarriage." James was so upset. I was too. I didn't even think about it.

"It's ok. We don't have the time for a child anyway."

"I would have welcomed that child all the same." We sat in silence the Jim spoke up.

"We had a child. A minny us." He put his hands on top of my stomach and rubbed it. I put my hands on top of his. He kissed my hands and my stomach.

"We can always try again." I said this because like he was extremely upset. He sounded like he would have liked that kid.

Later the doctor came in and explained that I needed a surgery to get the baby. It was going to be preformed in three days. Then I could go home.

Jim was supportive the next couple of days. Staying in my room 24/7 and playing stupid, random games. Then the day came.