14 - The Cramps.

James came home soon after. I decided not to tell him about Sherlock.

"Hello, darlin."

"Hello James."

"What did you do today," he said walking closer to me.

"Worked on a dress." I showed it to him and he looked in amazement.

"It looks great. I decided you should be able to work since you do own the company. You should work here and send everything in. If you need to go for an event you can." I smiled widely and ran up to James and threw my arms around him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. "Hungry?"

"Yeah. I waited for you to come home to eat."

"Well we better start eating then!"

That night we had chicken with beans with red wine. It of course was amazing. We also had some desert. Chocolate cake, my favorite. I got a cramp again. I held my side. This one was worse than the other and last time I almost died.

"Hey are you ok?!" He looked startled.

"I'm fine. Promise. I'll be right back." I ran to the bathroom. Nothing. I left and headed downstairs.

"You good," he asked.

"I'm good."

"I'm glad kitten."

We talked in the living room. He told me what he did. That he sent Sherlock the first message. I got tired and we headed up to bed. We both fell asleep quickly. It was nice being loved. I liked this feeling.