11 - The Night.

Moriarty was furious. I didn't want to upset him more so I stayed quiet in the car until he broke the silence.
"Are you in love with Sherlock now? Is that why your so quiet?!"
"No! I-I just didn't want to upset you."
"That bastard! Did he hurt you?!"
"No. I'm fine." He took me by the chin and made me look at him in the eyes. I was scared. Was he going to punish me for this?
"I'm fine, I'm fine. You're telling the truth!"
"I'm glad."
"We're home."
I got out. So did he. I met him at the door, of course I was walking slower because of the heals.
"You okay,"Moriarty asks.
"I'm fine Moriarty." He looked at me with sadness, regret, anger, and lust. All mixed into two eyes.
"I want to make you better. I don't want you to just be fine." He put his hands on my waist. He was inches from my face. We stood there, outside for a good five minutes. I was starting to get cold and started to shiver a little. "Here. Take my coat."
I didn't reject. He rapped his coat around me and buttoned it in the front.
"I can't stand this anymore," he yelled. He put his hands on my waist again and kissed me. On the lips. "I told you I wanted to get to know your lips soon."

He picked me up bridal style and Carried me inside. It was like he was my prince, saving me from the evil witch. The dress made it come to life.
He carried me upstairs and we sat on the couch. I was on his lap. He kissed me again. This time continueing down my neck, behind my ear, and to my collar bone. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid it was going to explode. He then tugged on the edge of my dress. This night was going to be interesting.