"Vines?" You say.

"Damn it where are you?" You mumble when you get no response.

You pull out your scroll to call her. She was supposed to be home hours ago! And damn it she was gonna make spaghetti.

You click the call button and wait for her to answer.

"Titan..." you mumble waiting for here to answer.

The phone picks up.

"Vines! Where are-

"Hi! This is Viney! I can't attend my scroll right now, leave it at the beep!" The voicemail plays.

You grumble, and wait till it beeps.

Beep!

"Vines! Where the heck are you? You were supposed to be back like 7 hours ago! What are you doing? Don't tell me you're at another party again." You say in the voice mail.

"Call me back, and if you are at a party... why didn't you invite me?" You groan.

Parties were you and Vineys thing. Ever since you guys left hexside, and the day of unity attempt failed you and a bunch of old classmates interested in different tracks threw a party to celebrate. Yeah you got drunk. You don't get drunk often. You only really do if it's with friends, or you're really sad and need something to distract yourself.

You're rarely ever sad though. Viney always knows how to cheer you up.

You hang up and sigh.

"Damn,  I gotta make my own dinner." You mumble.

You look at the time.

"I'll probably just heat up a fairy pie." You mumble and go through the refrigerator.

You pop the pie into the microwave and watch the wings rise as it heats up. Once the microwave beeps you take it out and place it on the kitchen table and sit down.

You begin eating it while slowly scrolling through your scroll. Waiting for Viney to answer.

It is now midnight and you've been sitting there waiting. You start getting irritated and call her again.

"Hi! This is Viney! I can't attend my scroll right now, leave it at the beep!" The voicemail plays.

You roll your eyes.

"It's been an hour and she hasn't checked her phone." You mumble.

You sigh and call Rowan. Maybe she's over with him or she told him about where the heck she went off to.

The scroll dials his, and you wait patiently for him to answer. This is so awkward waking him up while he's asleep.

The phone picks up.

"..hh..hello..?" He grumbles into the scroll.

"Rowan." You say

"Y/n, it's midnight, the hell you calling me for...?" He grumbles.

"Rowan, do you know where Viney is?" You say.

"With you? Is she not home yet?" He sighs.

"No she's not, is she with you?" You ask.

"No...?" He says.

"Did she tell you where she was?" You ask.

"No, I haven't seen her since earlier today at the bazaar." He sighs.

"Why are you only telling me she's missing now?" He says.

"I was asleep, I figured she'd wake me up for dinner but she never did." You say.