Chapter 105 Fanwai, why do I not look like Mom and Dad?

The only prince of Egypt.

Ibis Memphis, who is only five years old, has always had a question.

That is: Why do I look nothing like my father and mother?

Ibis, who was still a baby, never cared about this matter until he grew up, became sensible, and learned a lot of knowledge from his teacher.

And in the inadvertently confused words of the palace maid and the accompanying minister's child, Ibis began to care about these.

Five years old is already very old for a noble child.

They gradually understand beauty and ugliness and regard it as the first step to measure a person.

Especially as a prince, Ibis has been noticed since childhood.

At the age of five, Carrot Tou has already acquired the majesty of having noble blood and being worshiped by others.

Ibis, with a cold face, finished today's class in silence and walked out of the door unhappy. He waved away the sons of ministers who surrounded him, stepped forward on his not very slender legs, and walked quickly in a certain direction with a straight face. The maid behind him and the attendant protecting him saw that the master was probably in a bad mood and did not dare to step forward. Touching his head, he fell behind him not far or near.

Walking, Ibis thought.

Who do I look like?

I have a light brown skin, but my father has a cold white complexion. His whole body is like the moonlight falling into the pool water, silvery white without any darker color.

What about the queen mother?

Queen Mother Best's skin color is not light brown, but a gentler warm white, well... just like the milk he drank this morning.

Ibis clucked his lips, missing her mother Best.

Forget it if my skin tone doesn’t match, it’s probably because I got tanned, maybe I was also very fair when I was born. Ibis pouted to comfort himself.

The villain in my heart, who was called rational, leaned close to his ear and muttered: Even if you have skin, your eyes are not the same, your facial features are not the same, nothing is the same!

Ibis: "..." Ni Zukai!

The rational villain laughed: Look at your eyes. The eyes of the conquering king Jofar are rare blue, and your mother Best's eyes are even rarer, golden green, and what about you? The blackness of the rotten streets of Egypt!

Ibis: "..."

The rational man held his arms and made a fuss: You have chestnut hair, and your father and stepmother are platinum and pure black. Especially your face, tsk tsk, angular... You will definitely be a rough man like General Abelius in the future. Mother and father are the only ones. Not like you!

Ibis: "..."

Reasonable villain: Your father is so handsome, and so is your mother. You don’t even have half of them, you are a fake! Fake! You are not the prince of Egypt, you are a picked-up wild child! When the mother has other children, you will——