Chapter 68 How to go from science to thriller

Bess, who was ignorant and fearless, felt better after making bold statements.

He and Jofar found a random place in the dusty ruined palace, sat against the wall, and spent the nightmare time quietly. Bes propped up his chin and tilted his head in boredom, looking at Jofar who was resting with his eyes closed. Seductive.

Bess: After I go out, I must ask Jofal to find some teachers for me, strive to be able to learn both literature and martial arts, and then protect Jofal and compensate him!

Things like archery and horse riding. It would be best if you could also understand political affairs like Jofar, although he must at least start by looking at maps...

Beth fondly fantasizes about the future where he bends his bow and shoots arrows for a while, and makes a smirk on his majestic horse until he explodes.

Bess: If I'm really that powerful in the future, hey, can I counterattack? ! He made all kinds of noises to Jofar, and kissed him domineeringly on his beautiful face that makes cats covet him!

Finally, he said coolly and coolly: Hey, man, you are my blue man, did you create it? !

The virtual Jofar in his mind nodded shyly to him and said: I know.

Bass: ...

Bass: Suck slip.

Holy shit...what should I do if I feel a little bit uncomfortable?

He secretly glanced at Jofar, who was currently two heads ahead of him. His bright cat eyes reflected the cold face of his shoveler, and his two little ears waggled rapidly.

'Counterattack~counterattack~counterattack! On top ~ on top ~ on top! ! ! '

The black and drooling kitten shouted slogans excitedly in Bess's mind, meowed anxiously and stickyly, and fucked the man opposite him without any interruption.

And the other black cat cub looked at the other cat who posted an X with disdain, as if to say, "You fool, you still want to be on it?" Navel orange? '

The perverted cat cub chirped: "That's okay!" I don't care, I want it! '

The disdainful cat wagged his finger: 'nonono~ Don't forget your persona as an innocent little kitten in Jofar's eyes. Be careful that your persona collapses and you are thrown into the cold palace to eat the northwest wind! Sexy cat! '

Sexy cat cub: '...'

The two kittens in Beth's head were arguing 'oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' in reality, he opened his eyes, looked at Beth, and asked: "Your cat's body will soon be Are you an adult?"

Bess, who was sitting with his knees hugged, was in a trance, and he was startled when he heard Jofar speak suddenly, and then answered with a "hmm" after regaining his senses, scratching his cheek with his fingers in embarrassment.

"I don't know what's going on with my cat's body. Ever since I turned into a human, it suddenly started growing like crazy."

Jofar didn't say much when he heard the words, and closed his eyes again. Bess only heard him say lightly: "Just right."

Bess: "..." Just right? Exactly what?

Is it just that the child has grown up and can be beaten, or has his wife grown up and can be beaten? It's so annoying for you to say half of what you say!

Bess, who had inherited the fine tradition of cats being curious even if they risked their lives, was scratching his head and wanted to ask Yofal, but Yofal looked like he wanted to rest and made it clear that he didn't want to talk anymore. I can only give up.