Chapter 97 Give birth and find a surrogate?

a month later.

royal palace.

A square woolen indigo-red woven blanket covered most of the palace, with tassels of turquoise beads surrounding it.

The thickness of half a finger effectively blocks the dampness and coldness of the ground. When you step on it with bare feet, you feel the softness and warmth of wool, and the hard hairs on it tickle and prick your feet slightly.

A golden tall fruit plate was filled with fruits, and wine bottles and wine glasses were placed in the center.

The small jewelry box belonging to a certain cat was tilted to the side, and there were shiny squares, teardrops, and large oval gemstones of various colors, which were all over the carpet being pulled by the cat.

Like twinkling stars in the indigo sky, they project a halo of their own color.

Near the center.

A small red ink bottle with a quill pen offered by a foreign merchant was placed next to a stack of papyrus.

The cut was not very smooth, and the edges of the yellowish and stiff paper were fluffy, touching the corner of the white robe hanging from the man's knee.

Jofar sat cross-legged with bare feet, holding the last few reports that needed to be reviewed on his slender white fingertips. His ice blue and narrow eyebrows were lowered, a little carelessly.

Today he wore soft linen white trousers with loose cuffs, a men's skirt and robe around his waist, and was bare-chested. Three red strings were tied side by side to wear a three-hole square gold ornament.

The red rope was distributed around the man's thin waist and wrapped around the piece of cloth. It was fastened by a palm-sized waist buckle inlaid with jewels and closed under the lower abdomen. The gold beads of the Eye of Horus were dropped from the excess red rope, and it followed the winding of Jofar. Sitting posture, colorfully coiled around the pure white robe and ankles.

The black cat lay lazily on its back between the man's crossed legs, squinting its eyes and opening its mouth, with half of its tongue sticking out and hanging on the side of its mouth. It had a decadent face. After stretching out its limbs, it was so big.

Uncle Meow rested his hind paws on Yofar's legs, and his tail hung from the middle to the carpet.

"Meow~"

The extremely boring black guy, stretching his claws to hook Farr's hand holding the report - there is a very wide gold bracelet on it.

Of course it remembered that Yofar was allergic to cat fur, so it was very careful to only lie on the place where there was cloth, and the meat pad didn't touch the chest that shoveled the shit!

Hey.

Uncle Meow: I'm so good!

But it’s so boring…

The small bottle of essential oil perfume exudes a calming fragrance in the room.

The maids peeked at Bess, whose fur body was getting closer to perfection and had become the handsome adult cat that topped the list of most wanted cats among the maids. She exuded a cautious desire to touch her.

Jia and Alina looked at each other.

Ji Ya: Lord Bess big paw, hiss~ I want to touch!

Alina covered her mouth: Don't make trouble, you can't win.

King is now so possessive of his cat that he is so frantic that he would rather endure his allergies than bathe the cat himself.

Ji Ya:......