Chapter 3 The king who is equal parts beautiful and cruel

Ice blue eyes stared at it coldly.

These eyes changed from a piece of sapphire to the shimmering cold light on a sword that drank countless blood!

The extremely sharp thing floated up and down darkly and massively inside, and the terrifying murderous aura rolled down like a black mist from the silent man's eyes, hands, and body, quickly biting Beth's throat!

Bess's whole body was stiff, and the tip of his nose smelled the hot bloody smell from the beast's mouth!

But the opponent never moved a step or made any gesture to attack it.

Even, his whole body was wrapped in white cloth, showing no expression of terror at all. Beth shivered and looked at his face, and found that the other party was faintly smiling...

Very cheerful, smiling.

Happy to kill.

Or pleasure from being provoked to murderous intent.

It's so contradictory, but it makes Bess feel so reasonable.

It's like you are looking at a perverted murderer with a high IQ. His mere proximity to you is enough to make you tremble from the depths of your soul and make you want to vomit with fear!

In the era when Bess lived, he had never seen a human being who knew that he would be brutally tortured and killed just by relying on an invisible and intangible thing like aura.

Besides, he is a 'fragile' researcher.

The brains and psychology are strictly protected by the national intelligence, and even the soldiers who protect them are required to restrain their breath and smile.

so……

I'm about to fucking piss! Bess didn't even dare to lift the cat's paws, the hair on the neck and the back connecting the tail exploded. It stared at the man and clamped Xiao Jiji tightly, for fear that if he couldn't hold back, he would give him a face and his neck would be twisted. .

How long did they stare at each other?

One minute? two minutes?

Bess felt that the air was so solid that if the man didn't say something or leave, he would be so nervous that he would spit out the dried fish he had eaten and give it back to him!

"Meow~"

Bess actually vomited.

The terrifying aura around the men also wavered, and oxygen seemed to return to their surroundings with this move.

He looked down at it.

He quickly tried his best to blow out the short fur of the little black cat that he was scared to death, trying to make himself appear as big as possible.

But its body shivered and nestled into a pitiful ball, its cute little claws like mangosteen flesh were clinging to the ground, its bright green cat eyes were filled with tears, and it shrank its neck and glanced at him secretly without daring to blink. .

As if to say: 'I was wrong, meow, I don't dare to do it again! '

Very weak.

Very - well, very cute.

The vicious, panting beast disappeared, and the man carried the little black cat into his arms again in a nasty and annoying way, ignoring the behavior of the other's little paws clinging tightly to the wall, and forcefully pulled it down.

"Meow, meow, meow, meow! Ouch -" Ahhh, kill the cat, come on! Someone kills a cat—I report it with my real name!

Bess struggled desperately in the opponent's arms, the hooks on her claws scratching wildly on the opponent's white cloth.