Chapter 39 It Can't Be Replaced

Osiris' Book of the Dead is actually not as difficult as imagined.

When the old city lord reported the matter, Yofar sent a few small teams in the capital to control the tomb robbers. The reason why the old city lord could not take the book of the dead from the auction house was only because Tigris The owner of Xidixia Auction House is a person with a complicated identity.

It is similar to the middle forces who are very open and the two parties cannot easily offend.

No one can refuse the legendary book of the dead. Before Jofar came, the boss refused to let go, directly denying that the auction house had accepted such an order, and even sent people to chase and kill the tomb robbers, intending to kill them .

A businessman is greedy and afraid of death.

So through reliable news, when he learned that the pharaoh personally led his troops to recapture the treasure, the boss immediately threw the book of the dead at the auction house, and attached a parchment scroll.

The above was eloquently telling about the moving story that he had obtained a certain treasure and wanted to 'dedicate' it to Pharaoh. In fact, he himself didn't even dare to show his face, and slipped away overnight with his men.

Looking at the 'buying fortune' left behind, Jofar, who was not in a very happy mood, ordered someone to bring the book of the dead, and returned to the city lord's mansion with a blank expression.

It took only two days to get the book.

The reason why he didn't leave Lower Egypt immediately was because the team needed to replenish supplies, and Jofar, as the king, had to deal with some tedious political affairs.

During this period of time, the sense of joy plummeted, and Jofar, whose happiness index was already lying dead, had a gloomy and handsome face every day. When looking at people, his blue pupils seemed to be able to shoot out sharp swords. Poke to death!

The terrifying low pressure, like the fog of fear brought by the god of death, spread from Jofar and lingered on every courtier who served the Pharaoh.

Especially on the third night, when the handsome Pharaoh woke up from his sleep, he got up subconsciously and touched the end of the bed, but it was empty. The death crisis of the hideous monster 'Aww' biting off his head in one bite is getting worse!

Nephis said to Hesse: "...I have a bad feeling."

Hesse: "..." Shut up, you stupid woman with the ability to predict things!

As if he wanted to prove how powerful the high priest's bloodline was, Nephes's ominous premonition soon came true.

On that day, the old city lord prepared a dinner as usual, but the only difference was that he listened to the opinions of his trusted servants, bought a lot of sexy dancers, and arranged them to come up and dance to 'help sex', in order to please the young monarch.

When those plump women smiled and twisted up, Nefes' left eyelid began to twitch.

Among them, the beautiful woman who led the dance twisted and twisted, and came to Jofar's side, and fell softly into Jofar's arms with a oops.

But what fell faster than her was a sharp sword blade!

Jofar, who was about to explode, squatted sideways and pulled out the sword from the guard's waist with one hand. The sword's light flashed in a circle, his ice-blue eyes were filled with cold wind, and the reflection of the sword illuminated the platinum sword on his forehead. An accessory hanging down from the hair.

"Uh-huh!"

The beautiful head flew far away, bounced when it fell to the ground, and a line of blood rolled out from the expensive carpet. The remaining body turned into a fountain, and the gushing blood splashed from the scar as big as a bowl and stained it. He took half of Jofar's white robe.