Chapter 34: Fire in the harem

From a human point of view, the two cats are both male, so it is normal for them to fight without seeing each other. In particular, Heituotuo is not as big as other cats, and it is normal to be bullied on the ground.

But in the world of cats, Bess, who is constantly struggling, has a horrified face--normal size! ! !

Gods are not looking at each other, Gods are fighting!

This cat clearly has eyes for Laozi Tainima, it doesn't want to fight for real, but wants to fight with my elf, Wori! ! !

Someone come quickly——!

"Meow (fuck)——!"

When the women saw the cat rolling together and screaming so badly, they were so anxious that they didn't forget to think elsewhere. Bess even curled up into a shrimp to protect his little chrysanthemum in horror, and kept trying to throw the cat off his body. He meowed for a long time in a panic, most of which were screams. The maids didn't understand a word, thinking that Bess was It hurts when you get hurt.

Bess: "..." I don't feel any pain now, but if you don't pull it away, I may bleed heavily in a certain area...

Bess, who never thought in his life that he would be molested by a cat, wanted to cry without tears. When he was a human, he was a bit shadowy in his childhood. He was very afraid of others touching him. At this time, the whole cat was screaming in fright. .

Like a northerner who saw a real southern cockroach for the first time, he was almost crying his father and mother at the top of his throat!

If there were no shadows, if they were ordinary cats, they would smell each other, and they would be able to tell even if there was a bit of "female cat smell". After discovering that the other party is not the little sister of the cat world, they would at most receive a few cat paws, and then mutually Feel disgusted and continue to be an elegant cat.

But Bess really couldn't bear it, and when the other party knocked it down and was about to sniff it there, it was dumbfounded.

Cats are a bit nervous, and the more immovable things are, the more they want to paw and paw. The male cat named Cocolian saw Beth react so strongly, and really thought it was a little female cat, so he began to tear it reluctantly.

Bess screamed miserably, but the black and white cat named Kokolian really didn't do anything. At most, he tried to turn Bess over and over, looking for opportunities to smell it. The cat hairs flying in the sky were all from Kokolian's body when Bess struggled. Scratch off the floating hair.

"Meow!"

——Get out of here! Please make it clear that labor and management are public!

"Meow!"

——Impossible, your place smells sweet, like a female cat~

"Meow!"

——You are the female cat. Can’t you see that I look the same as you? !

"Meow~"

——Smell it for me, you will know after you smell it...

"Aww!"

——You said wenwen, then you ride on me and fuck me! ?

Sensing the weight on his back, a gust of cold air rushed directly to the skin of Bei Si's head, and with a 'chuh' sound, his whole body was burned with cold sweat.

Ouch - Jofar, save me!

Shit shovel! ! !

Alina Nephes Hessok——Bess called out a lot of random names, and finally even called 'Dad'.