Chapter 66

It was a rainy day, the weather was dark and misty, and there was a muffled sound of thunder passing through the clouds from time to time.

All the children in the kindergarten were picked up by their parents, leaving only a little Bass in pink and tender, like a toffee elf.

Bess and his teacher stayed in an office filled with children's messy paintings. He sat on a chair that was not suitable for his height, dangling his feet in small leather shoes.

Gentle male teacher is talking to his mother on the phone.

The voice of her mother, Ms. Mary, on the phone was anxious and apologetic, and Bess could repeat every word and sigh.

Because he had repeated it countless times in the nights of his childhood...

This is a nightmare, Beth thought deadpan.

He didn't know why he was suddenly confronting Yano in Jofar's arms one second, and then appeared in the shadow of his childhood the next second, because he seemed to have lost the memory in the middle, like a short film after drinking too much .

But Bess didn't think about it for too long. The call between the gentle male teacher and his mother had ended.

That male teacher... he lied to his mother, and her mother even said thank you several times to him for taking care of the little Bess who could only cry and was extremely soft and beautiful.

But after hanging up the phone, the male teacher couldn't hold back anything. He gasped excitedly and clutched the phone tightly. The veins on his thin palms and neck were bulging, and his cheeks turned pink.

He glanced at the well-behaved and cute little boy sitting on the chair, and licked little Beth's moist eyes, the corners of his eyes and nose that were red from crying with greedy eyes.

The man's pale skin was even more red, and the few freckles on it were particularly obvious.

And Bess glanced over his pants, and pulled the corner of his mouth.

Ah.

It's disgusting.

Just as he remembered, the anxious male kindergarten teacher quickly walked to the wall and turned on all the lights. He locked the door of the office, then walked to the window and closed the curtains to make sure everything was safe.

When he turned around and rushed over, he almost stepped on the watercolor pen and fell down because of his excitement. He cursed "damn it" and held on to the table, then staggered back to Bess.

The evil, dirty, yet extremely pious man took off the shoes on little Bess's feet, and the man held Bess's feet trembling with pale, cold and stiff hands like a dead man.

His pupils were constricted, his nostrils were flaring, his face was red and his neck was thick, he was intoxicated and full of desire, and he was like taking illegal drugs.

Bess, who had turned into a child, tilted his head.

This time it seems to be different from previous nightmares.

Have my dreams been this clear before?

Although the memory of being almost molested as a child was terrifying and profound, his parents were very responsible parents.

They took the then-young Bess to see a psychiatrist in time, and slept with him in the same bed for two years. They held the little Bess's hands on the left and right. Every time Bess woke up from a nightmare, his parents would wake up immediately. Coax him softly.

The security brought by family and the love of parents gradually smoothed away the scars. Besides, it has been so long. The last time he had this nightmare, Bess could only vaguely recall the general content, such as holding the table, freckles, breathing rhythm and expressions, etc. The details are so clear.