Chapter 88 Meow! Please sign for your little cutie

With Princess Yanuo as the poison tester, the subsequent detoxification went very smoothly.

The old man Atta is also considered a figure in Koria because he can control drugs.

There are too many poisons, and it is inevitable that I will die from various poisons one day, so the old man Atta is careful, and the poisons he made basically have antidotes.

Of course, it must be boasted to the outside world, saying that there is no solution, and more people will buy it.

If someone who knows and is willing to spend money is poisoned by Karpo, the old man Atta will save it depending on his mood. In order to prevent others from discovering that he has the formula, this old man deliberately makes a sad face every time. It is not easy to treat. See all The appearance of destiny is deceptive.

But old man Atta doesn't dare to play tricks now.

He wished he had two more hands. According to the familiar formula that he had already memorized in his heart, he took out his own making tools, carefully controlled the quantity, and accelerated the mixing.

Most of the medicines are ready-made, and he has them in the box. A small part does not require fresh herbs. Yofar also asked the old doctor to make up for Atta.

Soon, the old man Atta worked out two antidotes. The precious antidotes looked ordinary, even a little shabby, like two jujube-sized grass balls rubbed together, lying on his dry bed. In the palm of your hand.

Jofar glanced at the old doctor. The old doctor immediately understood what the king meant. He picked up an antidote from the palm of Atta's hand, walked to the Assyrian princess Yanuo, opened Yanuo's mouth and fed it in!

"you--"

Yanuo's female officer wanted to say something angrily, but was quickly stopped by the attendant behind her.

The martial artist who came out with the princess shook his head at the female officer and signaled her not to be impulsive.

Now they are under the nose of the Pharaoh, without the backbone of Yano, do you want to die if you don't bow your head?

As long as the princess wakes up, this group of people can return to Assyria. Otherwise, even if they return to Assyria, they will still have to face the wrath of the Assyrian king who has lost his heir!

Yanuo's attendants didn't say anything on the surface, but stared at Yanuo, feeling very anxious in their hearts.

The old doctor, old man Atta, the maids...even Jofar.

The eyes of the rest of the people in the house also fell on her, and everyone was waiting for a result.

Dead or alive.

It just depends on whether the white mouse, oh no, Ya Nuo can react after taking the antidote.

Finally, under the intense expectation, Yanuo frowned, his eyelids opened a small slit with difficulty, and his head shook weakly from side to side, as if he wanted to see his surroundings clearly.

"Princess?"

"your Highness!"

"Are you awake? Can you see clearly? Your Highness Princess——"

Assyria's servants and female officials rushed to her side excitedly, while the old man Ata breathed a sigh of relief. The old doctor was amazed at the effect of the medicine, and then sneaked a look at the medicine box of the old man Atta, wondering if he was stealing a few tricks.

Jofar's ice-blue eyes flashed with a glimmer of light, and his drooping palms clenched into fists.

Unfortunately, Yanuo did not wake up for long. Just a few seconds later, she fell into a deep sleep again. No matter how her female officer called her, there was no movement.