Chapter 55

Beth's encounter with the suspected assassin still didn't work out.

"These people are by no means ordinary hooligans. They have a purpose, but who is behind the manipulator? Why is the target Best?" Nefes closed the parchment with no progress in the investigation, and she looked at Wang Huai, who was paralyzed by the injury. Baba's black cat, "It took such a lot of trouble to escape from under the patrol's eyes, wasting manpower, and taking the risk of exposure. I can understand if it is for the assassination of the king. Assassination of the cat? Is the book of the dead exposed?"

But seeking death at the feet of the Pharaoh for the Book of the Dead is also unreasonable.

Nephis thought for a long time but couldn't figure out why, and Hesse said to the king who couldn't see the joy and anger on the throne: "The woman who saved Bester is not an ordinary person, she is the princess of Assyria, Arno Arsa. Dong, could it be her..."

"I doubt it too, but the results of the investigation don't match up."

Nefes sighed, "This princess entered the 'dog market' one step earlier than Best, and went straight to a tent selling slaves. She ordered a lot of Assyrian slaves the day she first came to Egypt, and planned to redeem them and send them back to Assyria. I asked the people below to investigate, and every time this princess travels, she will redeem her own people from other countries, which is also a way to accumulate popular support, so meeting Best is not a coincidence."

Hesse frowned, thinking.

Nephes was also thinking about many possibilities in his mind.

Wangcheng suddenly exposed such an organization suspected of being a subjugated party. If Nefes didn't catch them for a day, he would have to be on guard for another day.

"The matter of the dog market will be taken over by Breton, as for the princess of Assyria." Jofar said lightly: "Receive her and live outside the palace."

There is no embassy in Egypt.

Envoys from different countries have different living places and treatment, such as communication, they can live in the outermost part of the palace in the palace, princes, if it is not a defeated country, very few princes come back to other countries as guests, it is natural to come. According to the relationship between the two countries, I live near Zhongwei.

As for the princess?

Most of the princesses who were sent had the idea of ​​getting married, so they naturally wanted to live in the harem so that the king could visit them frequently.

Nephes and Hesse looked at each other.

Nephes: I thought that the Assyrian princess would be lucky and that she would be favored by the king if she saved Best, but the king actually let her live in the outskirts? Am I right?

Hesse: How do we know what the king thinks? It is said that there are women in Wang's eyes?

Nephis: ...

The corners of Nephes' mouth twitched: You are right.

In Wang's eyes, there are only cats, only cat fur that can rua, and only male and female.

The gender, beauty and ugliness of human beings never remained in the king's eyes for a second.

Nephes thought with some jealousy: The king is still growing grass in the harem, maybe it's because he sees too much when he looks in the mirror.

I have seen the most perfect thing in the world, and everything else is just make do.

Bess, who was lying on Jofar's lap, didn't understand either. Although he didn't know what the perimeter meant, he knew from the expressions of Nephes and Hesse that it was definitely not a good place.