Chapter 42

In the hotel.

In Aziz's eyes, the boy with triangular cat ears, an arm-length tail of the same color, and short curly, fluffy hair was only about sixteen or seventeen years old. In Egyptian noble families, he was still called a boy.

The other party has a pair of bright green cat eyes, which are large and sparkling. They have many eyelids and few whites, which makes his eyes twice as big. On his soft white face like milk foam, he is very, very beautiful.

Similarly, he also has deep eye sockets, a small straight nose, plump and moist lips, the color is a rare bean red, and the corners of his lips are naturally raised, looking like a cute kitten. Especially his eyebrows, which are short and round and stick to his forehead. They are neither abrupt nor ugly, which is quite funny.

"Oh my God……"

Az unconsciously looked at the non-human boy who was busy looking for clothes to wear, his mouth could hold two pieces of bread.

"Hey, do you have any clothes? Hey! Hey, hey? Forget it, I'll find it myself."

The boy with cat ears waved his hand at him. Seeing that Aziz was dumbfounded, he sighed and turned his clothes in the room wrapped in a quilt. Watch him get dressed.

Az is not very tall, but the boy is thinner.

The opponent's skeleton is small, and he feels a little thin. On the streets of Egypt, Az may never see a foreign boy with milky white skin and looks obviously different from Egyptians in his life. Maybe he can only get a glimpse of one or two in the back garden of a big aristocrat.

After a while, he finally finished wearing it.

White long-sleeved pullover shirt, red embroidered short vest, white bloomers tied around the waist and ankles, plus the cat tail he pulled out with great effort, the furry and cute appearance...

Aziz thought to himself: The goblin, uh, is quite pretty...

The pretty goblin put on her clothes, sat down in front of him, leaned on the table and held her face, and grinned at him with small teeth, "Hello."

Aziz put his head in his hands: "(ΩДΩ)ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhise me butts have spoken!"

Bess's smile froze: "...Hey, do you have anything to eat?"

Aziz: "(ΩДΩ)ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Bess: "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I..."

Aziz: "Ahhhhh——"

Bess: "Just want to eat."

Aziz: "Ahhh——"

Bess: "Eat..."

Aziz: "Ah——!"

Bess: "..." You are the goddamn prairie dog who became a spirit!

Uncle Meow, who was full of black lines, couldn't hold back the cat's temper, and the corners of his mouth twitched unbearably. He stood up and covered Aziz's mouth, and yelled at him, "I'm going to stop you! I'm going to be screaming at my ears!" Deaf! I’m just hungry and want to eat, and I don’t want to eat you. Bread, milk, and potatoes are enough, brother!”

Azi was afraid and didn't dare to move: "Mmmmm."

Bess couldn't understand: "Understood? If you understand, just nod."

"No!" Az nodded vigorously.

Bess breathed a sigh of relief and let him go. As expected, Aziz didn't scream, but his eyes were wide open and he stared at Bess in fear. He respectfully placed the bread and food he just bought on the table as if he were handing over his life-saving money, including the ones that fell from his mouth before. That half pulled bread.